Domain Empire

A Gift For all of the .NAME Hating Domainers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Originally posted in another thread, but I noticed not many new views and wanted to make sure that my .name hating friends DON'T miss out on their gift:

Just whipped up a little present for all of my .Name hating friends:

A Gift 4 U

Enjoy!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you have too much free time... nice domain thow :)

•••
Not too much free time, just too much time that could have been better spent. :lol:

But, hey, this is important promotional work that I am doing, isn't it? :hehe:

That reminds me, better go and get some work done.
CUL8r

•••
Haha... a teaser for bigger things to come?

•••
Grrilla said:
Not too much free time, just too much time that could have been better spent. :lol:

we all suffer from that problem :(

•••
That's alright isn't it - Grrilla ?

How many times have our "measely" keyword .name(s) paid for themselves over and over again ... lol ~ I haven't bought but a few since the price went back up - but they've all turned a dime .....

•••
Overture:
1145444 - baby name
1850 - new baby name

Though I'm not a huge fan of the ".NAME's" (undeveloped, at least) ... by God man, you may very well be on to something here with this one! :tu:

Rock the house, but don't wake up junior. :xf.love:
:wave:

•••
Very nice, Grrilla as usual! Looks like more good things to come! :)

•••
1145444 - baby name
1850 - new baby name

and 10999 for new baby isn't shabby, either. In fact, I think when I picked it up OV was higher, maybe in the 14,000's.

Haha... a teaser for bigger things to come?

Was thinking of maybe adding a link or two. :laugh:
Actually, have posted here for database acquiry info- now know I can get 10,000 girl and 8,000 boy 1st names legally from US census info, but want to have a large DB of names from other cultures, also. I also have pulled some good essays and old news clips relating to names, and will continue gathering material.

I have finally arranged server space, which has psychologically really opened things up and I will be steppen it up a bit to get sites up..

Some additional shameless self promotion:
I also have some other .names that may have potential, if I handle them well, including:

acronyms.name
analyze.name
autograph.name
birthcertificate.name
collectible.name
ids.name
tags.name
yourfamily.name
zipcode.name

-and-

what may be the best of the batch, safeguard.name, which would be excellent for identity theft security purposes.

But, have to see how newbaby.name flies, and if it succeeds, it might help out the other ones. :tu:

•••
Grrilla said:
acronyms.name
analyze.name
autograph.name
birthcertificate.name
collectible.name
ids.name
tags.name
yourfamily.name
zipcode.name

-and-

what may be the best of the batch, safeguard.name, which would be excellent for identity theft security purposes.

You truly are a fine .name collector and developer! Besides myself, I haven't found anyone else as interested in .name except for you, Mike. Keep up the good work! :)

•••
Anthony said:
You truly are a fine .name collector and developer! Besides myself, I haven't found anyone else as interested in .name except for you, Mike. Keep up the good work! :)

Apollo's got some cool ".NAME's" as well, IMHO. :tu:
You guys should have the next Namepros Meetup™ to discuss 'em all! :laugh:
:wave:

•••
I tended to go toward high searched / high payed myself - Where else could I get these for 2.99 $ lol ~

OnlineDating.name
OVT 4,781,472 online dating ~ Highest "Online" Based Search Last Month ***

HomeEquityLoan.name
OVT 361,563 home equity loan ~

BadCreditLoan.name
OVT 95,315 bad credit loan ~

HomeBusiness.name
OVT 231,410 home business ~

WorkatHome.name
OVT 313,502 work at home ~

:hehe:

•••
You truly are a fine .name collector and developer! Besides myself, I haven't found anyone else as interested in .name except for you, Mike. Keep up the good work

My goodness, Anthony. That's the nicest thing you have ever said about me. :blink: I had no idea that you were a dotnamephile. :xf.love: :hehe:

Apollo's got some cool ".NAME's" as well, IMHO.
You guys should have the next Namepros Meetup™ to discuss 'em all!

Apollo, who seems to always have a great eye for hidden gems, has an excellent list of .name domains. I definitely think that the next NP Meetup should have a contigent of dotnamephiles. We can rendezvous at some dimly lit, out of the way place, so as not to be spotted by the other, more rational NP members. We can invite .edu and other NPr's who have been known to be quite outspoken about the tld. That would be fun! (It's alright .edu, just teasin you a bit, little sister.)

Hey all4cost. If .name gains a foothold on the net, looks like you're gonna be sittin sweet!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back