NameSilo

domain a few names

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kubativity

Established Member
Impact
49
Best Name

Some of these were regged for clients of mine but these projects have been put on hold. Any value for any of them?

3someDating.com
threeSomeDating.com

WriteLive.net

CyberBreed.com
TravelDebit.com

NeurologyData.com
CloseClicks.com
BooksAndAudio.com
RebateCapital.com
bonusCashCard.com

any opinion/advice appriciated
Thanks in advance

Which one(s) is the best?
which one(s) should i drop?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
bump
 
0
•••
3someDating.com sounds like fun ;)

I'm not sure what its worth but kinda interesting.
 
0
•••
any other opinions?
 
0
•••
Those Names sound nice.

However, I can't imagine you getting lots of traffic on most of them except for ThreeSomeDating.com and BooksAndAudio.com

Although, I believe you can find a great end-user for some of them.


NeurologyData.com - $100
CloseClicks.com - XX
BooksAndAudio.com - MID-High XXX
RebateCapital.com - XX?
bonusCashCard.com - Mid XXX ( Could find alot of end users for this one ).

CyberBreed.com - XX
TravelDebit.com - XX
 
0
•••
"tenk you" for the nice post
 
0
•••
anybody with a second opinion?
I have my doubts about booksAndAudio.com being worth as much as tenk suggested. (as much as I would love it to be the case)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back