Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain A few domains.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Fidere

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello, I'm new to the whole domain business and I was hoping someone could help and and give my first few domain names an appraisal. I will really appreciate it.

Domain names:

mygamespace.net
NYCloveNow.com
G1FORCE.COM
RESIDENTEVILSOURCE.COM
Mytorrentspace.com

Thank you very much,

-Tim
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
All of them reg fee, undeveloped.
 
0
•••
Really? I thought I'd get a bit more then that.
 
0
•••
I got appraisals from another site, I'm not sure if it's against the rules to post another link or not, If it isn't I'll post back with the link.

mygamespace.net $ 1,900 ~ 2,900
NYCloveNow.com $ 300 ~ 450
G1FORCE.COM $ 370 ~ 560
RESIDENTEVILSOURCE.COM $ 300 ~ 450
Mytorrentspace.com $ 210 ~ 310

I don't honestly believe I'll get this much for these site but what I do believe is they're worth more then the original price. I've seen other domains out there that were worth nothing get something.

Thoughts or feedback?

Thanks,

-Tim
 
0
•••
the last 3 look like TM issues to me.
 
0
•••
mytorrentspace looks like a tm issue? But a .torrent is a file, I don't think there would be any problems with that.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back