Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

A favour please - CSS Template

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I am looking for someone who can make me a CSS template.

I would like a horizontal menu similar to http://www.alistapart.com/articles/dropdowns/

And also three buttons similar to the ones on http://www.oswd.org/design/preview/id/3686

I need room on top for a header I'll put in it.

Colour scheme: Light Blue
Theme: Techy/Software

The width of it should be 100% and not pixels.

The work should be original and not found anywhere else.

In return I'll give you a sitewide PR4 link along with several PR3,2 and 1 which are on the same site. I can not pay you, sorry :(

If interested please PM me.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back