IT.COM

A farewell for harkster (1943-2011)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
On July 11 our friend and long time NamePros member harkster, aka Richard Harkrider, passed away at his home in Missouri after a bout with cancer.

Richard first joined NamePros in 2004 and was one of the founding members of our domain name buyers group. It was truly a pleasure getting to know harkster in the years he was here.

Obituary link

Harkster, you will be missed.

RJ

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My sincerest condolences go to his family and friends. God Bless Harkster! You were truly an inspiration to us all, and though you will be missed you will never be forgotten.

-Regards

•••
R.I.P. HarKster,
From what I remember of him, I must mention, honesty, integrity and a hard worker. His websites were filled with excellent information. A big loss to the NamePros community and obviously to his Family & Friends

•••
My condolences to his friends and family. Unfortunately, I cannot say I spoke to harkster all that much, but it is easy to see he was a great guy.

•••
Sorry to hear this :td:

RIP Richard

•••
We had a lot of discussions on skype, especially about politics. It was great knowing you Hark!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back