IT.COM

discuss Α domain name is only worth what a buyer is willing to pay

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Another clueless “buyer” has arrived. What else is new?
Very serious. However try being a serious seller. The domain is not “worth” no where near what you are asking. It’s value is only worth what a seller is willing to pay. Not sure you would even get $1000. Anyhow if you want to sell the domain lower your price to a realistic number and we can take it from there. If not then, make sure to remove me from your emailing list...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There will always be situations like this but you have to make sure to simply follow up with them and see what is their best price. If it turns out to be a descent profit pull the trigger if not take them off the email list and move on.

- Will

•••
I try and remain courteous but concise in my replies to such queries. It helps to educate but not be rude ... you never know sometime in the future you might do business together. Don't want to waste much of my time though, so I give a quick e-mail reply and move on ...

•••
Just repeat the price without any other additional dialogue, no need to play games. That's how I would deal with it. If they don't like your price...too bad. That's it...no fancy tricks...no games..if they expect more dialogue they must initiate it,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back