Dynadot

poll A daily domain drops newsletter. Would you subscribe?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

A daily dropping domains newsletter. Would you subscribe?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    36.0%
  • No

votes
    64.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Here is the concept.

The essential purpose of the newsletter will be to give you access to a list of daily domain drops that you will be able to download as a PDF file.

Only .COM domains that will delete that day. No pre-release names.

A list of 25 names + A BONUS: A list of 4L (if there are any) and numeric names dropping every day.

You receive an email every night, around 10:00 pm US Eastern Time for the names that will drop the following day. This makes it convenient for both US subscribers and those who live in other countries.

NO MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION
You download the list if and when you want for only $2.99 per day. Again, you do not have to download it if you don't need it that day.

FIVE DAYS OF FREE DOWNLOAD
From Monday, April 25, 2016 to Friday, April 29, 2016, the daily lists will be FREE for those who have subscribed. You will pay nothing, so you can determine if it is worth buying it after that.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Monday's list just went out to all subscribers. Best wishes on catching the names you want.

REMINDER
Official FREE period starts tomorrow. All those who subscribe will receive a link to the free list from Monday, April 25, 2016 to Friday, April 29, 2016. All you do is enter your First Name and email. See if you like the list for those five days. After that, you still receive the link, but you only by the list if you want to. NO COMMITMENT. See my signature for subscription link.

•••
Tuesday's list will go out by midnight today. Subscribe now so you can get it and get free lists for the rest of the week. See my signature.

•••
UPDATE

And now, some Great News! - The list will be cheaper and weekly...

Given that the number of subscribers has been higher than what we expected, and based on the feedback we have received from you, the list will be cheaper than what we had announced. In addition, we will send it to you once a week.

On Sunday night or Monday morning, you will receive the list containing the next four or five days of drops. The price will be only $2.99 per list. That is right, four or five days of drops for just 2.99, so your cost will be only $2.99 per week when you purchase it.

Since the list will cover weekdays only, we will also send you FREE weekend lists as bonus once in a while. This will start this coming Sunday.

SUBSCRIBE ON MY SIGNATURE BELOW...

•••
The weekly list went out yesterday. It contains names dropping on
Monday thru Friday. Subscribe at my signature below.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back