A banner contest

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

asgsoft

VIP Member
Impact
9
Dear Graphic designers.

I am looking for someone who will design an animated banner for cyberxhost.

These are the only requirement that you must stick to:

1. Size 675x90px
2. Max size is 50K

At the moment I have this banner: http://www.webhostdebate.com/images/banners/242.jpg

But I want something better and more proffisional.

Yes, this contest has prizes. The winner will get:

1. RSS Twin pack(RSS A-Z ebook & RSS-Announcer)
2. Web Audio Plus
3. A link on http://www.cyberxhost.info 's new design


Deadline is sunday 5th February 2006

Thank you
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back