Dynadot

domain -------

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe before the GTLD's, but even less after.

Real estate agents, and companies have never been an easy crowd to win over.

•••
Really? I've never really invested in Real Estate domains, but now that I am becoming more active in the industry, I have been looking into names and it seems as if none are available to reg and in my experience over the years in domaining, Real Estate related domains did very well. I will agree that .biz is not the greatest extension and all these .whatever tlds might further dig its grave, but I think the .whatever tld's will be gone before even .biz

Thank you for your in put tho.

•••
Really? I've never really invested in Real Estate domains, but now that I am becoming more active in the industry, I have been looking into names and it seems as if none are available to reg and in my experience over the years in domaining, Real Estate related domains did very well. I will agree that .biz is not the greatest extension and all these .whatever tlds might further dig its grave, but I think the .whatever tld's will be gone before even .biz

Thank you for your in put tho.

I mean dealing with them, offering them names, they have never been a welcoming audience unless you are giving them an exact geo for next to nothing.

If other GTLD's are gone, then so will .biz it goes hand in hand, they are all of the same now...

There is .company, .co etc...

•••
.biz is decent for development

So if you do some development and maybe drop in some monetization and get traffic it could be a decent url

Try to autopilot some Home listings in major cities and Industrial and Land Listings

Then autopilot to social media accounts

With development like that you might find someone to give you a few bucks for it

Now Real Estate or Homes or Properties in that tld would be way better for such development

Not a big fan of anything with 'Company' in the url, keywords are keywords so Real Estate in a handful of tld's is a decent asset, the 'Company' with no development means not much value.

So if you are going to 'invest' in autopilot development there's way better url's to do it on IMO.

Reg Fee is my valuation with no development, with development and traffic, minor value, even this term in a major tld like .com or net/org isn't a big deal IMO since company is a value killer usually.

We've worked with a few realtors over the years and it's a very tough industry, since most guys you deal with are just agents not even brokers and the big brokers all have in-house staff to try to get traffic today.

So creating 'leads' for realtors is a tough grind and then the buyers are not big players usually.

Real Estate has to be the worse term to try to convert into 'leads' based on our experience, you get way higher lead conversion ratios in pretty much any other industry like lawyers, doctors, insurance, automotive, etc. Real Estate is usually the last thing we try to find clients for.

Now a proven prefix for a shorter term in .com or .net would be way better to try to create something with IMO.

.biz is a decent tld if it's a short keyword and company kills it in that tld IMO

Good luck

Last edited:
•••
Not really seeing a lot of value here. No real estate agent is going to want to use such length branding as 'real estate company', especially with a .biz. Now if it was 'real estate', then you would have a much better chance, but I can't think of any time I've seen an agent advertise themselves as the 'real estate company'.

•••
Most likely outbound "please buy my domain" will be to people that call themselves Agent, Broker. Add in the extension, add in the repetitive Company followed by essentially "Business". Then end with the final, realestateco.biz looks available to reg. Feels like a nice looking regfee domain Good Luck

•••
Same opinion as @todaygold.
Realestate.biz would find buyers but not many are going to brand around 'real estate company' + weak TLD.

•••
.Company.....kind of kills this domain....

•••
The word 'Company' is redundant. the extension 'biz' is generic. However, this DN phrase could be used strictly to generate leads or sales, and so, it has some value to a developer or a SEO company. The problem is that the time and effort that requires to make it an effective marketing tool may not be worth investing it on a .Biz extension. My 2 cents. Sorry.

•••
3 words dot biz is out of biz.

•••
Very slim chances of resale, I do not fell it at all

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back