new gtlds 8-One number

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robson1

Top Member
Impact
I need to sell.
One number domain 8.??????(New gTLD)
What is GOOD minimum price for one mumber (8.??????) domain ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You need to be more specific.

It really depends on the new gTLD. I would guess that .xyz or .ooo could be worth a lot more than .horse or .dog

It would also depend on what the forthcoming renewal pricing is.

•••
Mention specific gTLD extn. and also you can check some past numeric sales which'll give some idea.

•••
I'm not sure why you'd even ask such a question without mentioning the extension. No one will be able to tell you anything useful without it. nGTLD pricing have little or nothing to do with what you've learned about the .com pricing. Many of the new 8.XXXX... are still available for around $200 with similar renewal fee. So, unless you mention the whole domain your most likely price would be $200 (if someone has a use for it) or Zero since many are still available at this price.

•••
ONLY answer for my question !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•••
Read EXACTLY pls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•••
No one knows the question

There will be approx 1200 gtld extension no one knows which extension it is

A bit like like asking an auction house to value a picture over the phone without the auctioneer being able to see the picture

•••
What do you want us to read?

If it's 8 dot com lol you can retire lol

If it's 8 dot gdn probably not

The gtld defines its value but you are not prepared let the people in this thread know the gtld so that they can give a fair valuation

A bit like asking someone if you've won the lottery but not letting the person see the numbers on your ticket to check for you

•••
•••
Unless 6 X? is a new gtld and if so I've not seen it before

•••
On second thought, I'll give you the exact price for your domain. $3.88.
I hope you're happy now. Now go out and celebrate.

•••
Without knowing the extension it is really hard to answer your question. It might be worth $millions. It might be worth 99c.

The question you need to ask yourself is why would anyone want 8.ngTLD?

Even if 8 meant something, then why pay a lot for 8.red when you can have 8.green or 8.pink or 8.black or 8.blue. When the second round of new gTLDs arrives who knows there might be the possibility of 8.yellow, 8.orange. Pick a color.

•••
nothing, you have given no information about the extension and the renewal cost - so the answer is $0 value

•••
Don't want to tell the extension, that's ok...
I'll offer you $2 for it.

•••
•••
the renewal fee's are in the mid to high $xxx and there are dozens of other extensions available. so my value is still zero

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back