NameSilo

8.in

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NetworkPearl

Top Member
Impact
Wanted to know how much this would be worth, i don't own it, just curious...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
If I'm not mistaken, IN domains must be at least 3 characters

•••
we cant register 1 or 2 char .in
min is 3 char

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
8.xyz got sold for 81k on 4.cn

Actually it was 81K for 8.xyz, 79K for 8.top and 115K for 8.co.

Many extensions do not allow one N therefore 8.in isn't available. The number 8 in a country code, or three letter is almost impossible to reg., if you do it's an outrageous price. Many will show available but they are not, rather a glitch in the reg. system.

Back to the OP's question if 8.in was available it would easily be a 100K plus domain, from recent sales.

•••
Actually it was 81K for 8.xyz, 79K for 8.top and 115K for 8.co.

Many extensions do not allow one L therefore 8.in isn't available. The number 8 in a country code, or three letter is almost impossible to reg., if you do it's an outrageous price. Many will show available but they are not, rather a glitch in the reg. system.

Back to the OP's question if 8.in was available it would easily be a 100K plus domain, from recent sales.
Oh I see , what about 888.in?

•••
•••
•••
Oh I see , what about 888.in?

Owned buy 888 poker site so not sure if they reged it or bought it.

Big difference between multiple 8's and a single 8 which you can't get in the king com.

•••
•••
Thanks, I tried to register 8.ch , lol I was so happy :3

8.ws shows available at Dynadot.com for $49,500.00 USD. Not sure if that's a glitch or for real but would wonder what the renewal fee is. D-:

•••
•••
Wonder what the price is for 8.tv? Been reged since 2005 and the site just shows a big 8. I bet it's high dollar or not for-sale...

•••
ya, great domain in China

•••
•••
•••
I have one or two "8" domains. Some in my sig! :alien2:

8.guru is sweet, are you in China? If not how do you reg .cn? Slight thread derail//

•••
8.guru is sweet, are you in China? If not how do you reg .cn? Slight thread derail//

Anybody can reg .cn you simply have to send a copy of your passport one time to the registrar, Dynadot.com for instance, about $6 a shot.

I have been picking up some quite good ones, see Dott.cn, but now nothing much good dropping anymore, at least without competition as a few have now clicked this could be a little goldmine.

•••
Anybody can reg .cn you simply have to send a copy of your passport one time to the registrar, Dynadot.com for instance, about $6 a shot.

I have been picking up some quite good ones, see Dott.cn, but now nothing much good dropping anymore, at least without competition as a few have now clicked this could be a little goldmine.
Why 8.guru?

•••

Sorry, duff info.

Copy of passport with each .cn reg at Dynadot but not a problem.

My main registrar for .cn is Nicenic.net and they act as proxy so no additional requirement for passport copies.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back