NameSilo

.tv Is there a complete list of premium .tv somewhere?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

armstrong

Man from ManilaVIP Member
Impact
I don't own a single .tv, but you boys got me curious. Such a list would be useful to see how .tv came up with their domain valuations.

Anyone know?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
look on the www.tv site under premium names and navigate to the page where they list them all / list them all in price ranges. should be fairly easy to find..

•••
•••
•••
Those ones shown at $50 & $35 can be reged at normal price from any registrar ;)

I have just grabbed Croatian .TV :)

•••
Doesnt look like there are any others available to purchase from those $50 ones.

Well done on getting Croatian.tv
An excellent domain.

Alex

•••
auntystatic said:
Those ones shown at $50 & $35 can be reged at normal price from any registrar ;)

I have just grabbed Croatian .TV :)

Ah, no need to give me rep points Mike, ;)

•••
The domain excercises.tv is normal regfee too, but watch the typo!

•••
•••
EXCERCISES.TV is the only one I found to be available at normal reg fee.

•••
i wouldn't consider teh extra S on exercise to be premium IMO

•••
Badger said:
Ah, no need to give me rep points Mike, ;)

:xf.love: I tried to Ian but I was told I had to share it about a bit before I could give you anymore ;)

Thanks Alex, the domain is certainly worth the 29 bucks IMO – its not my best but it is certainly not my worst ;). "Croatian TV" has reasonable OVT, I'll see what the traffic is like over the next couple of months or so then take it from there, its certainly worth the gamble... I agree that there didn't appear to be much else worth going for, although gymnasium.TV is ok IMO but I have got to hang on to my pennies this month :santa: !

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back