NameSilo

discuss 7N will take very long time. Complete Buyout for 7N ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Megist

Account Suspended (Warnings)
Impact
Hi

I am very interest in 7N domains since 3-4 months. I follow stats .
I had 1.000.000 ( 1 million ) 7N CHIPS.

Today i searched this list for avaliable domains.

It is more than %98 avaliable.

I seperate list as 5000 domains and searched at namebright bulk search.
Each list have avaliable 4900 - 4970 avaliable domains.
So it means : At every 5k 7N Chips, only 20-50 domains registered.

But all 888 Chips and 88 CHIPS gone. There is no any avaliable.

What do you think ?

I think it may take at least 1-2 years for a complete buyout ? Maybe more ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i guess my initial message was not true(i based it on the wrong info), but I would be really interested in finding out real statistics for 7Ns. domains. Maybe there is some software out there someone can share - which analyzes it?

Last edited:
•••
Ok, just check the same list please and everything will be just fine :) I will do the Math ;)

I create a new RANDOM 50K list today. i will go on with this list.
Every week or every 15 days, i will give you stats.

Today stats from 50K 7N CHIPS

Avaliable : 49.952

•••
So when you say 7N Chips - you talking about 7N domains without 0 and 4 I assume.

and what you saying is - you took a random 50K out of this list of domains and you have 49,952 available?

•••
So when you say 7N Chips - you talking about 7N domains without 0 and 4 I assume.

and what you saying is - you took a random 50K out of this list of domains and you have 49,952 available?

Yes exactly

•••
It seems your list was not random, if everybody says that the 50% are already registered?

•••
yeah, that was my point. If 50 % of chips are registered - you cannot get a sample with 49.952 available out of 50. It just doesn't work this way.

So either your sample is including 4s and 0s, or 50 % is way of the mark.

•••
There is over 2 million 7N Chips.
1 million registered and 1 million avaliable. So it means %50 of chips registered.
And i have this 1 million rest chips.

And i choosed 50k random chips from this list

I think it is clear now

•••
Ok, just use the SAME list in future and dont exclude the names registered in previous week(s) otherwise the correlation is not linear but exponent and you can not sum up the %.

•••
No no i will go on with the same list of course

•••
From 50k Random List

49.895 avaliable

•••
7Ns will need to wait. The interest seems go down from 5N Chips, 5N non-chip/ 6N chips, 6N non-chip and then at last 7N chip. Then of course you have a bigger and bigger pools of longer Ns domains.

•••
7Ns will need to wait. The interest seems go down from 5N Chips, 5N non-chip/ 6N chips, 6N non-chip and then at last 7N chip. Then of course you have a bigger and bigger pools of longer Ns domains.
You are right, but the buyout of 6N non chip happened in October 2015.

•••
You are right, but the buyout of 6N non chip happened in October 2015.

I have a few 6N non chip, and so far nobody contacted me for sales. You can tell the interest is not there yet except domainers for flipping.

•••
I have a few 6N non chip, and so far nobody contacted me for sales. You can tell the interest is not there yet except domainers for flipping.

That is likely because 6n.coms (low quality ones) have crashed huge in recent weeks in China.
Only good pattern 6n.coms with 0/4 are selling well at the moment in non chip. Even average 6n.com chips are not that in vogue right now. In short this is a bad time to sell.

Should improve once the 5l chip buyout is out the way IMO.

•••
That is likely because 6n.coms (low quality ones) have crashed huge in recent weeks in China.
Only good pattern 6n.coms with 0/4 are selling well at the moment in non chip. Even average 6n.com chips are not that in vogue right now. In short this is a bad time to sell.

Should improve once the 5l chip buyout is out the way IMO.
Do you have maybe a link to an article about this crash? or rather how do you know about it? Are there graphs which actually support the crash, and can you possibly share them here?

•••
Do you have maybe a link to an article about this crash? or rather how do you know about it? Are there graphs which actually support the crash, and can you possibly share them here?

For sure - http://www.chaomi.cc/ym/12/1
There is a 10 day and 30 day chart option there which doesn't make for good reading IMO.

•••
I also very surprised.
6N's gone, 5L's will buyout in this month. And 7N chips is %1
Interesting:)
You are getting this wrong. You are highlighting the left over 50% and not considering the gone 50%.

If another 20% goes from your list, how does it look overall? 70-30 right? That's how fast the game changes.

•••
There is over 2 million 7N Chips.
1 million registered and 1 million avaliable. So it means %50 of chips registered.
And i have this 1 million rest chips.

And i choosed 50k random chips from this list

I think it is clear now
Don't confuse yourself. 0 and 4 are not chips. 50% regs happened in the chips. 50% left mostly includes 0,4. It will be unfair to take a stat on this available list. What you need to do is generate the complete list of available chips (no 0,4) and doing a stat on that. you will be surprised at the stats.

Should do the available 0,4 stats once chips are bought out.

•••
What do you mean when you say CHIP?
Just 0 and 4 free domain?
Something like 6935781?
Who need these domains?
They could have some value only after complete buyout of 7n, not before.
There are no good CHIPs aviable for reg fee.
Now you can hand reg only 7n with 0 and 4 or something like 6923185.
If still is possible to hand reg good 7n why you were searching 7n to buy and not to hand reg?
You must know there is nothing good for hand reg of 7n from a few month ago.

Last edited:
•••
I think it's mostly about stats - people invested a lot of money into 7n and they are speculating on how and when is it going to go up in price or not.
I believe this particular sample size is not going to show us any true trends on the prices one way or the other.
I agree with @domainerfella - we should be running simple script to check all not 0/4 domains and see how fast are they being purchased. But I am not sure what he means when he says we would be surprised.?

•••
I agree with @domainerfella - we should be running simple script to check all not 0/4 domains and see how fast are they being purchased. But I am not sure what he means when he says we would be surprised.?
That category will get bought out. So it will be interesting to see the daily or weekly reduction in that category.

•••
guys, you cant use any script for 7n, they are too much, they are 10 000 000 combinations.
yes, we can discart all 0 and 4, but ALL 7n even without 4 and 0 cant be CHIP.
really, nobody will reg 2975136 because it has no any sence.
so, we have also discart all these non sense combination and this is imposible for scripts.
i can bet 99% of aviable 7n without 0 and 4 have no sense.
10 000 000 cant be buyout in next few years, maybe will not be buyout never, because IMHO more razonable reg or buy 8n or 9n with PATTERN then 7n without any sense.
very simple test: please hand reg something valuable right now... and you will see it is impossible...

•••
Should I invest in 7n then now.

•••
Should I invest in 7n then now.
I guess you are to late... The triple beginnings and quadrupoles are with additional pair and good numbers 500 - 1000, you could get some 888AABC.com for around 200 - 250, the market is flooded with triple 888s beginning and average pattern.

•••
@domainerfella She did a list of 50.000 Chips which were available 2 weeks ago. So 51% registered and those left with 1:2 percent ratio. So when on this new list by megist 20% get registered, that simply means approx. + 10% to the totals.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back