IT.COM

discuss 7N will take very long time. Complete Buyout for 7N ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Megist

Account Suspended (Warnings)
Impact
Hi

I am very interest in 7N domains since 3-4 months. I follow stats .
I had 1.000.000 ( 1 million ) 7N CHIPS.

Today i searched this list for avaliable domains.

It is more than %98 avaliable.

I seperate list as 5000 domains and searched at namebright bulk search.
Each list have avaliable 4900 - 4970 avaliable domains.
So it means : At every 5k 7N Chips, only 20-50 domains registered.

But all 888 Chips and 88 CHIPS gone. There is no any avaliable.

What do you think ?

I think it may take at least 1-2 years for a complete buyout ? Maybe more ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for that. Can you tell the exact number of 7N Chips without 0,4 registered and the exact % and run the same list without 0,1,4,5? I would not leave the 7 out, since in Europe 31.79% of population consider 7 as lucky number. which may be the reason some of us only collect the domains with 7Ns.

And you are right, number overall is high because majority of triples and doubles got registered in October 2015.

•••
Thanks for that. Can you tell the exact number of 7N Chips without 0,4 registered and the exact % and run the same list without 0,1,4,5? I would not leave the 7 out, since in Europe 31.79% of population consider 7 as lucky number. which may be the reason some of us only collect the domains with 7Ns.

And you are right, number overall is high because majority of triples and doubles got registered in October 2015.

As i searched Random, i saw that 1 , 9 and 8 mostly registered in 1.000.000 list

•••
This surprise me actually... It has anyway no sense to leave the numbers out if there is 1% of registrations only. It should be at least 20 - 40 to see any statistical difference...

•••
I also very surprised.
6N's gone, 5L's will buyout in this month. And 7N chips is %1
Interesting:)

•••
Maybe their time is yet to come. There should be some movement till June I guess. So no need to monitor on a weekly basis :)

•••
Overall there are 2,097,152 7N.com chips (no 0,4). Of these more or less 50% are already registered. There weren't many new registrations in the latest months because all are registering 5L.com at the moment. I think that when 5L.com will be bought out (likely in a few days) people will start trading 5L.com and hand regging 7N.com. You know, passing from one thing to the next locust style :) It is how things have been working for the latest 7 months. I don't see why that should change right now.

•••
IMO better to hand reg "888" with "0 and or "4", on around 2K left, once they are sold out prices will go up. supply/demand thing, better ROI on "888" no matter what other numbers are.

•••
IMO better to hand reg "888" with "0 and or "4", on around 2K left, once they are sold out prices will go up. supply/demand thing, better ROI on "888" no matter what other numbers are.

I am not sure about that. Even for now the market is not able to swallow all the 888s with 4s. And its really killing the number also for the West who likes the number domains and since I project people will not hold on this kind of 888s with 4s for a year or 2 but start to sell them immediately after buyout the things could go even worse.

•••
I am not sure about that. Even for now the market is not able to swallow all the 888s with 4s. And its really killing the number also for the West who likes the number domains and since I project people will not hold on this kind of 888s with 4s for a year or 2 but start to sell them immediately after buyout the things could go even worse.

It depends where the "4" is, if it's "54", "48", "84" all have positive meanings. It's so early in the 7n game, time will tell

•••
Ok but not really sure who invented those 54 and 84 stuff. It was so shallow. If you do not believe me go in the Chinesse Chat room and type 84 to random Nickname, I guess they will feel upset.

I mean 68 means in Chinese chat room I feel like dancing :) So I guess if the people are ignorant and dont get deep into numbers the translations could be completely opposite....

•••
Ok but not really sure who invented those 54 and 84 stuff. It was so shallow. If you do not believe me go in the Chinesse Chat room and type 84 to random Nickname, I guess they will feel upset.

I know this number thing is crazy, between buying 4600, 6n.com's and 1500 7n.com's, my brain is on "number overload"(lol) Maybe I need to find a Chinese girlfriend to help me out:))

•••
I know this number thing is crazy, between buying 4600, 6n.com's and 1500 7n.com's, my brain is on "number overload"(lol) Maybe I need to find a Chinese girlfriend to help me out:))

Hahaha:D

•••
Overall there are 2,097,152 7N.com chips (no 0,4). Of these more or less 50% are already registered. There weren't many new registrations in the latest months because all are registering 5L.com at the moment. I think that when 5L.com will be bought out (likely in a few days) people will start trading 5L.com and hand regging 7N.com. You know, passing from one thing to the next locust style :) It is how things have been working for the latest 7 months. I don't see why that should change right now.

Hmm yes you are right. So it means half of 2 millions of 7N chips registered. So my 1 million list is the rest of all 7n chips.

%50 is good rate. Maybe till this summer will be a complete buyout :)

Who knows..

•••
Things should speed up with the 7N chip buyout after the 5L chip buyout. One domain niche done and on to the next - The Chinese seem to do things in an orderly fashion :)

•••
Its actually sad if the people just like those names because of possible Chinese investors. I mean, I like them in a way some people collect Geo domains. And currently West is prepared to pay a lot for the Ultra Premium ones and I strongly believe not for Chinese investors only :)

•••
Hi

It is more than %98 available.

?
Personally, I don't think this is accurate numbers. Now, let's do quick math, shell we?
There are approximately 1,000,000 registered 7N domain names at this time.... (mostly without 0s and 4s of course, but still)
Now, there are 9,999,999 domain names all together including 0s and 4s....

Now, according to math, it's not 1 %.... sorry.

•••
Personally, I don't think this is accurate numbers. Now, let's do quick math, shell we?
There are approximately 1,000,000 registered 7N domain names at this time.... (mostly without 0s and 4s of course, but still)
Now, there are 9,999,999 domain names all together including 0s and 4s....

Now, according to math, it's not 1 %.... sorry.

Of course .
I only calculated as my list. There are 1 million " avaliable 7n " in my list.
Not general 7N domains. And i searched only in 50k random.

PS : My math is not good :) Thank you for info :)

•••
So Megist, you actually checked the availability of the 1 million domains which are actually available? :)

•••
no, your math is great, it's just seems like a weird sampling size. people, who invest in those names - get nervous :)

•••
So Megist, you actually checked the availability of the 1 million domains which are actually available? :)

I got this list from a friend at forum. 1 million 7N CHIPS.
And i searched 50K random at namebright. I seperated 50k into 5k texts and i searched.

In each 5k, there were avaliable 4900-4970 something like that
So totally in 50k random domains, i think it is 49500-49700 avaliable

•••
So that means 1 to 2 % of those available 2 weeks ago actually got registered? between 10 and 20 K? In 2-3 weeks? Not bad.

•••
I do not know how many percent in 2-3 weeks. I started today.
1 week later, i can search again. And i will update at this thread.
I am very interest in 7N domains. I think they will be new trend after 5L domains. ( i hope )

•••
Ok, just check the same list please and everything will be just fine :) I will do the Math ;)

•••
Ok, just check the same list please and everything will be just fine :) I will do the Math ;)

Okey the same list :) Math is yours . I am not good at math :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back