Dynadot

discuss 6N.info- Is it the next buyout?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
4N.info's buyout happened in November. And recently all 5.info CHIP's are registered. Also, major Patterns in 6N.info's are gone. To let you know some facts about 6n.info's:

* All domains starting & ending with 888 are gone. Example: 888276, 123888
* All domains having 888 in the middle are gone. Example: 128881
* All domains starting & ending with four times repeating digits are gone too. Example: 333312, 769999
* All domains starting & ending with triple repeating digits are gone too. Example: 555123, 777321, 123999
* All domains ending with double 8 are gone too. Example: 123788

But still, many good patterns are available to register which might become valuable in the future too.

We have 5 major extensions .com, .net, .biz, .org, .info. CHIP Buyout has happened till 6N's for all of them except .info.

What do you guys think? Is it the next buyout which we are going to see soon?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
6N.info buyout would be sweet
.info followed .co lately, right now only a few percent of 6N.co chips are taken, if they all get bought out, .info might be next

•••
We have 5 major extensions .com, .net, .biz, .org, .info. CHIP Buyout has happened till 6N's for all of them except .info.

So, only 4 major extensions? Not sure to understand this sentence.

•••
The next buyouts in order:

5N .mobi no 0 no 4 (So cheap at 101Domain)
6N .xyz no 4 no 0. .XYZ is a safer investment. .XYZ is working hard with the goverment of China. You must check it out! At $1 each namecheap/Gandi.net it will help to clear this out!
6N .info no 0 no 4.

•••
GD has a $1 .info promo running..... So buyout could happen anytime soon....

•••
GD has a $1 .info promo running..... So buyout could happen anytime soon....
But,

.XYZ might be approved by the Chinese government wich might ad more value to it!

Thanks for sharing the godaddy sale!

•••
6n.info this is getting too crazy....

6n.net barely have value..Idk what happen to 6n.org lol

•••

6n.net barely have value..Idk what happen to 6n.org lol

Agree..... I can't explain it..... It just is.

•••
•••

This craziness started 1 year before when Chinese bought 5N...10N.com's. Now come 2016, this craziness has spread to other extensions like .info, .mobi and many more.

It's just a start of a NEW CHINESE DOMAIN ERA.

•••
It sounds more like pump and dump to me

•••
It sounds more like pump and dump to me
Tbh all of this sounds like pump and dump but it's not gonna stop anytime soon!

•••
Domain Market becomes like Stock Market. We all have something here and there Chips but Quality stays for long. Yes I do agree we need to follow trend too but need to be careful because this last year changed entire equation of Domain market. Never seen 10-20-30 Times return in short period of time at mass level. Simple rule of life/heartbeat What goes up comes down. I still believe sooner or later 7N.com Chips will get registered because that is 2.2 Million and almost 55-60% already registered.

•••
Like Sugar Ray Leonard, get in and get out.

•••
Yeah, value goes up but won't go down.
Who decide the value of our domains? It's an investment that never goes down?
Something's wrong in this world..

•••
7N and 5L will be next trend

•••
Is it because u invested in it?

•••
No of course. This is my opinion.

•••
looks like 6N xyz buyout is happening. maybe today lol

•••
Something to remember - buyout of anything doesn't guarantee that the price will rise overnight.

We already had CP LLLL.info buyout but I still don't have many buyers for my double letter names, even at $6 (in bulk)

•••
•••
•••
Still some 3n.ninjas left....

•••
Still some 3n.ninjas left....
If you want to take advantage of a $1 promotion I think LLL.tech would be a better choice.
I bought around 300 today.
You only need one $300 end user sale to break even.

•••
$1 promo I can see 6n buyout may happen any time

•••
Back