Dynadot

666.org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am going to purchase this domain within the next days. I will either develop a board on the site or resell it here. What is the value of the site on your mind?
Please appraise.

Serious offers to buy the domain will be considered and premarked.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thread moved from Domain Appraisals to Domain Discussions

I am going to purchase this domain within the next days.

The appraisals section is only for domains you currently own or control.

•••
•••
Hello Mr. "R"

It would seem to me that 666.org would take on a very different face from that of your previous thred involving 666.com.

Given the .org is pretty basicly used for non-profit (i.e. charity)........I really don't see a really Big Boy market for a site named 666.org considering the 666 carries with it the lable of, "Mark of the Devil". It doesn't ring out non-profit or charity. Having said that, I am certain the fact that 666.org is a three digit with a pattern, I'm sure you will have no problem finding a buyer to pay you a fair sum. It will just be more difficult than the .com of course.

Of course that is only my opinion............I'm certain the folks on the forum will have many others.

Best of luck to you %%-

Showcase

•••
I bought 100.org for $500, I reckon this to be $500-$1000, good luck.

•••
"Mark of the Devil", mark of the antichrist actually. :) It could make a good awareness site, I suppose. :)
For the right end user: low $xxxx, reselller mid $xxx :)

•••
showcase said:
Given the .org is pretty basicly used for non-profit (i.e. charity)........I really don't see a really Big Boy market for a site named 666.org considering the 666 carries with it the lable of, "Mark of the Devil". It doesn't ring out non-profit or charity.

Why does it not ring out as charity, The official Church Of Satan started by Anton Szander Lavey is actually a registered charity and has been for years.

http://www.churchofsatan.com/

http://www.guidestar.org/controller/searchResults.gs?action_gsReport=1&npoId=330799

•••
Is this a pre-selling promotion? Selling domains you currently don't own?

Please clarify

Thanks

•••
filth said:
Why does it not ring out as charity, The official Church Of Satan started by Anton Szander Lavey is actually a registered charity and has been for years.

http://www.churchofsatan.com/

http://www.guidestar.org/controller/searchResults.gs?action_gsReport=1&npoId=330799

Hello Filth,

I am truly having a difficult time keeping a straight face as I respond to your post with the awarness that you identify yourself as Filth on this board.

I believe I was clear in my earlier post...666.org does not ring out charity... was only my personal opinion.

It is clear by your post that you also have an opinion. It is not for me to agree or disagree. I will wish you the best and a very fruitful life with all of your contributions to the Chuch of Satan. I still don't think it rings out charity.

It has been a pleasure.............................. :]

I will be sure to put you on my prayer list.

Happy Day,

Showcase :laugh:

•••
well in any :ghost: case, if any 8^X one were to register 666.org for
any :gl: reason, i think it would be worth a lot less than the previously mis-classified and heavily debated 666.com

Such are my two cents, and i offer them to you at face value (1$NB).

Cheers

•••
showcase said:
Hello Filth,

I am truly having a difficult time keeping a straight face as I respond to your post with the awarness that you identify yourself as Filth on this board.

I believe I was clear in my earlier post...666.org does not ring out charity... was only my personal opinion.

It is clear by your post that you also have an opinion. It is not for me to agree or disagree. I will wish you the best and a very fruitful life with all of your contributions to the Chuch of Satan. I still don't think it rings out charity.

It has been a pleasure.............................. :]

I will be sure to put you on my prayer list.

Happy Day,

Showcase :laugh:

Hi Showcase

Im not affiliated with the Church Of Satan justknow a bit about it through reading some books written by it's creater (some of which is very interesting, I think even a christian can apreciate some of what is written as it has many traits of christianism) I am not religious in any way.

My point was more the fact that charity isnt a christian thing (not that you suggested it was).

But yes we do have differing veiws but if people didn't it would be a boring place huh :D

Anyway please don't waste your time praying about me i'm sure you have better things to do :p

•••
Its a name with easy resale value but not the best extension. Word of advice, you shouldn't post the actual domain name when it is not in your control & you are really serious about buying it. Somebody may decide to make acquisition harder for you. I seen it happen before ;)

•••
cool name should be worth low $XXX to high $xxxx=developed

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back