Dynadot

640.com on Pool - US$61,000 with 2 days to go!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

At what level will bidding for 640.com end?

• 1st (tie)

less than US$80,000

votes
    30.0%
  • 1st (tie)

less than US$90,000

votes
    30.0%
  • 2nd (tie)

less than US$70,000

votes
    20.0%
  • 2nd (tie)

US$100,000 or more

votes
    20.0%
  • 3rd

less than US$100,000

votes
    0.0%

• 10 votes
  • Ended 21 years ago
  • Final results

armstrong

Man from ManilaVIP Member
Impact
I dropped out of the bidding on this name very early, but of course it is still being tracked in my account.

But I never imagined it could reach this amount, and with 2+ days to go it could go much, much higher. Can you guess at what level this bidding will top off?

Being the optimist, I registered 640.biz as my personal consolation for losing out on this drop. Any of you high rollers bidding on the dotcom version can save money and talk to me instead. :laugh:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It says this for 640.com at pool.com
Domain expires on: 2005.01.18

•••
Originally posted by holeinone
It says this for 640.com at pool.com
Domain expires on: 2005.01.18

That means that you can put in a pool backorder, but can't join in the current bidding.

•••
640x480 comes to mind...:bingo:

•••
You think your theory is still correct aout the discounts?

•••
Strange. Now I can't see any of the high-value sales in my Pool auction history; only those auctions under $500 are still there. Is this a Pool "feature"?

Anyone know where 640.com closed at?

•••
Looks like they have decided to hide the higher winning bids. Must not have liked seeing them reported around the net. Someone on another forum said 640.com ended at $4,100.

•••
Originally posted by Duke
Looks like they have decided to hide the higher winning bids. Must not have liked seeing them reported around the net. Someone on another forum said 640.com ended at $4,100.

Does this mean 640.com won't be featured in your weekly sales report?

•••
I would mention it if I can confirm $4100 was the right price (and the domain changes hands - that one has been fishy from the start!).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back