IT.COM

Established 6 Year old Star Wars names, incl. lukeskywalker.net PR3 - 7 sites: Amazon, forum etc.

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm taking offers on the Star Wars sites below. BIN for each site has also been set.

Important notices about the Amazon shops:

• All the Amazon shop sites run on the paid version of the Associate-O-Matic script and you will have to get a license ($99) and show me proof before transfer, or I will downgrade the site to the free version. In other words, the paid license is NOT included, you have to get your own, or continue using the free script. For a comparison of the free and paid versions, go here. (Tip: If you will be running more than one, or a large, Amazon site, the paid version is definitely worth it, as it may be used on unlimited sites of your own! It also has search engine friendly URLs, a shopping cart and more ...)
  • Income: I have more than a hundred AWS shops, many of them on the same subject. I cannot and do not track sales from individual websites, so am not able to give you Amazon income figures for each site individually. I'll be happy to provide Adsense and other affiliate income where I can track per site.

Free push to the current registrar (no out transfers). One month free hosting included, thereafter you will have to move the site or arrange hosting with me.

I accept PayPal payment only (no eChecks). (For my full terms, scroll down to the bottom of this post)

Posted on multiple forums. Post SOLD to claim @ BIN. Thanks for looking!

STAR WARS SITES

allstarwars.net
  • All Star Wars - All the Time!
  • 4 Month-old site running on Joomla with a GPL template (that I modified somewhat). This site is the ideal foundation for a Star Wars portal/fan site. You can easily add more features like a guestbook, forum, etc.
  • About 1,710 backlinks
  • Already indexed
  • No promotion done for this site. Stats: http://allstarwars.net/axs/ax-admin.pl
Taking offers
BIN: $150

lukeskywalker.net PR3
  • Great 6 year OLD name (since 2000)
  • Also listed in Archive.org since 2001
  • 4 Month-old Amazon shop (Associate-O-Matic) + fan site + several (12) pages of added content
  • About 1315 backlinks
  • Well indexed, e.g.: MSN = 952 pages / Yahoo = 638 pages
  • In addition to Amazon, the site displays other affiliate ads. Adsense (since February 11): $2.24. Other affiliate sales, will have to check.
  • No promotion done for this site, but has lots of potential with some time and effort. Stats: http://lukeskywalker.net/axs/ax-admin.pl
Taking offers
BIN: $300

darthplagues.com
  • Prefer the Dark Side? This site is for you!
  • 4 Month-old site. Joomla powered with GPL template and loads of content and features - check it out: Glossary, FAQs, Shoutbox, Guestbook, News, etc. Good start for a fan site or SW portal
  • Almost 2,000 backlinks
  • Already indexed
  • No promotion done for this site. Stats: http://darthplagues.com/axs/ax-admin.pl
  • P.S. "Darth Plagues" is a popular alternative spelling of "Darth Plagueis"
Taking offers
BIN: $150

starwarsblog.net PR2
Taking offers
BIN: $250

starwarsforum.net PR2
Taking offers

starwarstrilogy.net
  • Great 5 year OLD name (since 2001) - covers the Original Trilogy, Prequel Trilogy and Sequel Trilogy
  • Also listed in Archive.org since 2001
  • 4 Month-old site running on Joomla and GPL template that has been modified (random top pictures, etc.). All the bells and whistles are in place for a fan site or Star Wars portal (Polls, Gallery, Shoutbox, loads of content, FAQs, Glossary, Directory, etc.), and you can easily expand the features
  • About 1,700 backlinks
  • Indexed
  • No promotion done for this site (I'm sure you can do better). Stats: http://starwarstrilogy.net/axs/ax-admin.pl
Taking offers
BIN: $200

theempirestrikesback.net PR2
  • Great 6 year OLD name (since 2000)
  • Also listed in Archive.org since 2002
  • 4 Month-old Amazon shop (Associate-O-Matic) + fan site + several (10) pages of added content to turn this into a fan site and provide more stickiness for the search engines. Also includes a Gallery and Collectibles (eBay) page
  • About 885 backlinks
  • Well indexed, e.g.: MSN = 177 pages / Yahoo = 906 pages
  • In addition to Amazon, the site displays other affiliate ads
  • No promotion done for this site, but has lots of potential with some TLC. Stats: http://theempirestrikesback.net/axs/ax-admin.pl
Taking offers

Terms:
  • 1. Do a WHOIS lookup to check expiry date and registrar. Free push only to current registrar (no transfers to other registrars).
  • 2. Cash payment via PayPal verified account. Transfer on funds clearance.
  • 3. If accepting BIN, first, post SOLD to claim and then send PayPal payment to admin @ domainriffic.com within 12 hours.
  • 4. Considered sold on receipt and clearance of payment only. First-come, first-served. All sales final. Sold as-is, where-is. No warranties. No returns, no refunds.
  • 5. Current rank, traffic and income is no indication of future rank, traffic and income. Prices quoted are no indication/guarantee of future pricing.
  • 6. Errors & Omissions Excepted. I reserve the right not to sell to anyone. Any intellectual property disputes after sale is your problem.
  • 7. Do your homework and exercise due diligence. Caveat emptor.
  • 8. If applicable: The paid version of the Associate-O-Matic script is NOT included in the sale. You will have to buy it and show me proof before I transfer the site to you, or I will downgrade the site to the free version.
  • 9. If applicable: The XML-Sitemaps script I use to generate sitemaps is NOT included in the sale. You can buy it through me at discount, I'm an authorized reseller.
  • 10. One month's free hosting is included. Thereafter you will have to move the site to your new host or arrange hosting with me. Hosting fees vary depending on the particular site and I require one year's fees prepaid.
  • 11. No webdesign or webmasters services are included in the sale. You have to make changes to the site, including affiliate codes, after the sale yourself, although I will give you full instructions. You are also responsible for moving the site after the month's free hosting. I provide free email support while you host with me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back