IT.COM

$6.95 Enom Reseller Commission Question!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Stupid question, but I have my own enom reseller account, and if some registers a name at $8.95 ... how much commission do I get from that one sale? 50 cents? 95cents? D-:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You pay $6.95 + $0.95 & a 1.03 % on top of the purchase total if you are using their cc payment gateway. If you use your own, you get whatever you charge on top of $6.95. $8.14 is what you are actually paying for the domain even with your $6.95 account. So you see, enom accounts are not really that good if you don't have your own merchant system. Good Luck

•••
Oh and don't forget an additional 3% you are charged if you are funding your account via cc or paypal. at $8.95 you make about $0.65 give or take a few pennies.

•••
so not really worth it, lol..

Who do u register ur domains wiv?

•••
I register my domain with aspwebserver.com but now they suck -_-, very poor lame customer representatives!

•••
hilljd00 said:

Should read the question. I said its not worth it selling domains for $8.95 and note even making $1. Just my opinion. eNom accounts are pretty cool because alot of traders use them so I kept mine also. But anybody can register a domain at eNom now for $6.95 without a premium reseller account. Should I start offering enom regs for NP? J/K this info is on the house kids. Check the legal thread for my last post for more info. Who do I use? The link is on my sig is something I was playing with but gave up. cnobin premium with $6.59 .com .net .org I use it for personal and thats about it. Their merchant fees are a little better but nothing to get excited about. Been trying to figure out this api stuff out. Good Luck all

Last edited:
•••
$6.95??

.edu said:
.....But anybody can register a domain at eNom now for $6.95 without a premium reseller account. ......

I can see only $29.95 for registration at eNom, I got an account with them but could not find $6.95...

Do I have to be a reseller to get such deal?

Thanks

•••
a_name said:
.edu said:
.....But anybody can register a domain at eNom now for $6.95 without a premium reseller account. ......

I can see only $29.95 for registration at eNom, I got an account with them but could not find $6.95...

Thanks

Read original post. It says that if you go to the legal section of this forum and check my last post. I don't very many posts there so its not hard to find. I have a feeling that might confuse some people so I'll just repeat what I said in the legal thread.

------------------------------------------
Go to -> http://sipence.com then log in with your enom account and register your domain for $6.95
------------------------------------------

Any questions?

•••
a_name said:

Thanks

If you need an $8.95 reseller account at enom just let me know or you can register .com's etc at www.comscout.com for $8.50

•••
Where do people get $6.95 reseller account?

•••
Ebay, here or other domain name forums, just do a search of this forum.

•••
hilljd00 said:

You should do it with me! :) so to speak :)

•••
Direct I resellers anyone?

I like them so far

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back