Dynadot

Enom question.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

I've got an $6.95 reseller account at enom and I've always wondered if this is how sub-accounts worked.

Let's say I have a reseller sub-account set up for a guy at $8.95. I already know that I make $2 for each name he registers.

What I've been wondering is...

If that guy sets up some other guy with a reseller sub-account at $9.95... I know that the $8.95 guy will will make $1 off of the $9.95 guy.

My question is... do I also make $2 off that guy who registered a name at $9.95?

I guess what I'm asking is... does it always go up the line to me? Will I make $2 for every name ever registered underneath me, no matter how deep the sub-accounts go?

Thanks!

ezinestein

PS - what does it mean when someone asks "who is the ETP?" What does ETP stand for?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
would like to know answer to this as well.

•••
Re: enom question.

Originally posted by ezinestein

If that guy sets up some other guy with a reseller sub-account at $9.95... I know that the $8.95 guy will will make $1 off of the $9.95 guy.

My question is... do I also make $2 off that guy who registered a name at $9.95?

I guess what I'm asking is... does it always go up the line to me? Will I make $2 for every name ever registered underneath me, no matter how deep the sub-accounts go?

The answers are yes, yes, and yes. You make the profit from the $8.95 no matter how many levels deep it goes.

As for the ETP, that would be the person who has the master reseller account with eNom. An ETP account can have many levels of resellers beneith their account.

Btw, ETP = eNom Technology Partner. There is a deposit of $6,950 to get setup as a a master ETP.

•••
•••
Thanks RJ!!

I forgot to ask... am I allowed to set up reseller sub-accounts at $7.95, or is there a minimum of $8.95?

I couldn't find this information anywhere.

Cheers,
EZ

•••
I think you have to create 8.95 minimum.. I am not positive though :)

•••
I'm not an Enom expert, but I believe these are the "breakpoints" for domains/pricing (for the Enom Reseller plans):
1000 domains at $6.95
500 domains at $7.95
55 domains at $8.95
25 domains at $9.95

IMHO.
RJ, obviously, can better advise. :)

•••
Originally posted by ezinestein
Thanks RJ!!

I forgot to ask... am I allowed to set up reseller sub-accounts at $7.95, or is there a minimum of $8.95?

I couldn't find this information anywhere.

Cheers,
EZ

eNom raised the minimum price for sub-reseller accounts to $8.95. Prior to then, you were able to create a reseller account for any price equal or higher than your price level.

This is why eNom reseller accounts priced lower than $8.95 are highly sought after.

•••
wow, 6950 to be an ETP? Can't wait til I reach my millions :) Thats sorta easy money, if you have resellers under you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back