Domain Empire

eNom Reseller Account Questions

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi folks,

I just picked up a $6.95 eNom reseller account and am waiting for the account info - which might answer my questions - but if someone can answer these, it would help speed up the process.

1) Will I be able to buy the names for $6.95 (using my account), or do I need to buy them at $8.95 (and I'll just take in the commission)?

2) To earn the commission (or get the $6.95 rate), do I need to use Registry Rocket/API/PDQ or can I just go through eNom using my reseller account?

I hope this makes sense to someone :bah:

Thanks,
Cary

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi DomainSpring,

If it is a true $6.95 reseller account, you will be able to buy the names directly through your account at $6.95. Reseller accounts at enom do require that you fund your accounts with deposits of $100 or more.

The reason I said 'real' enom account is that there are companies that will give you a $8.95 and offer you a credit back for each domain you register at that price.

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
Hi DomainSpring,

If it is a true $6.95 reseller account, you will be able to buy the names directly through your account at $6.95. Reseller accounts at enom do require that you fund your accounts with deposits of $100 or more.

The reason I said 'real' enom account is that there are companies that will give you a $8.95 and offer you a credit back for each domain you register at that price.

Awesome...I just went through the eNom system and it does give me the $6.95 rate. Thanks :)

•••
Thanks RJ, I was wondering too.

•••
How much did the account cost you?

•••
Originally posted by hilljd00
How much did the account cost you?

I bought it for (what seems to be the going rate these days)...$350 (gulp) ;)

•••
:( LoL

And with all that money. How many domains could you have bought with a free $8.95 account?

hmm!

•••
If he plans to buy a lot he will save that in no time tho!:)

•••
$2 saving per domain.... Dont think so. Not that fast.

•••
$2 saving per domain.... Dont think so. Not that fast.

Considering I have purchased over 300 domains in just over a month, I'd say it will pay itself off in no time, no?

•••
Not only will it pay for itself, but if you decide to get rid of it, you can get your original money back, if not more, they don't make these accounts any more. So it's a win win situation, good luck with the account.

Don

•••
ok ok. calm down calm down :p

•••
Originally posted by KingDon
Not only will it pay for itself, but if you decide to get rid of it, you can get your original money back, if not more, they don't make these accounts any more. So it's a win win situation, good luck with the account.

Don

Agree.
Everyone has to do his/her own math to find that critical "break-even" point ... and it would seem in this case that you've made a wise business decision from the information provided, IMHO.
Good Luck with your new Enom Reseller account. :)

•••
ok ok. calm down calm down :p

We're just having fun with you, hilljd00 :p I was up til 7am last "night" thinking this through, and think it will work fine for me :guilty: Have a good weekend.

Last edited:
•••
Originally posted by DomainSpring
Considering I have purchased over 300 domains in just over a month, I'd say it will pay itself off in no time, no?

At that rate a master reseller/partner account may have been better for the prepayment of 6+ grand. With it there is no other reseller above you. (although I couldn't warrant the payout for one.) Being a subreseller, I always worry the reseller above me may raise the price.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back