Dynadot

question 5N.coms are they never in auction?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

The Durfer

Wesley SweatmanTop Member
Impact
I never see a 5N.com go to auction here on namepros, why is everyone hoarding these? Someone please have the kahunas to drop one in auction. ty

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

you can buy one from me, then you can list it here in auction and see if you make your money back

how bout dat?

imo….

•••
•••
•••
I never see a 5N.com go to auction here on namepros, why is everyone hoarding these? Someone please have the kahunas to drop one in auction. ty
i see alot every week in gd auctions

•••
5N.com's are increasing in price (and will very likely double in value over the next few years) so people are hesitant to sell. I notice there are almost zero NameJet auctions for 5N.com anymore (there used to be tons), especially for Chinese premium ones. The last 5N.com with no 0 or 4 that sold on NameJet was back in November. This being said... if anyone is selling please PM me.

Last edited:
•••
5N.com's are increasing in price (and will very likely double in value over the next few years) so people are hesitant to sell. I notice there are almost zero NameJet auctions for 5N.com anymore (there used to be tons), especially for Chinese premium ones. The last 5N.com with no 0 or 4 that sold on NameJet was back in November. This being said... if anyone is selling please PM me.
i agree, prices are going up. I just cant put my finger on why. Its good I guess. ty

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back