Domain Empire

51,000 6 character domains based on high frequency 2 letter character combinations

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cballou

Pop.coEstablished Member
Pop.co Staff
Impact
I am a web developer and have generated a list of available 6 character .COM domain names that were generated by concatenating the highest frequency 2-letter English character combinations together.

The list contains over 51,000 available domain names and was generated back in April 2012. I have not yet shared this list with anybody, so making it available on namepros is a first. If you're interested in acquiring this list in CSV format, PM me. The file is 23.7432966 megabytes in size.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Let's make it a free for all... I just built a tool for searching through them as well as viewing them all alphabetically. If you find it useful, feel free to donate via paypal :)

On second look, I can't post URLs until a member for 10 days... figure this one out:

coreyballou.com/six-character-domain-names/

•••
Very cool share...any chance you have a place to download the complete listing? I would probably pay for such a list so that I could do further research offline etc.

Thanks for sharing!

Blake A. Worthington

•••
If you're interested in buying it I'd be more than happy to put it up on Dropbox for you to grab (CSV, Excel, or TXT). Just send me a PM. I'll be gone for the week for my wedding, but I'll get back to you.

I'm also in the process of creating one for 5 character domain names. I'm iterating over 35,000 possibilities and I'm getting quite a bit of hits.

•••
Thanks man, appreciate it :)

Also, the script you used to list the domains, did you code that yourself, and if so is it available as a download?

•••
Hey, I did in fact code the script myself but it's not available for download :-P

•••
If you ever want to make some money, I'd be happy to pay $$$'s depending on what the backend is like etc. Could be a real handy tool as an addon to my web hosting website.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back