NameSilo

500NP$ Design Contest

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

imMike

Account Closed
Impact
0
Hi there,

I am on a relatively small budget, but I'd like a simple design. The design should be something like MegaUpload.com. It should use the same colors and everything (or similar) and look similar, yet somewhat different.

I'd like it a bit smaller (vertically smaller) than MegaUpload is. It should contain a header section, body section, and footer section.

Please post your tries, and I'll (possibly) select a winner in a few hours.

- Mike
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back