NameSilo

500NP$ for Logo/Header Design

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again,


Im in need of a new Logo/Header for a site.


www.sonyplaystation3.org

The site is live, so check it out...

At this point anything goes...

Best design will get 500NP$

Any questions just give me a shout


:)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
emadiba said:
170 Designs has taken the lead... Im impressed
- thanks!

Matt
 
0
•••
Let's see what I can come up with ...

Here's a Revision of the one I had before ... Hope you like it ... I see if I can make another once I get home ...

SonyPlayStation3.org Logo Revised:
DDG49648.gif


And this is how it'll look in the WebSite ...
SonyPlayStation3.org Logo Revised WebSite Preview:
en649686.gif


Regards,
Danny

PS. Anything can be changed/edited: fonts, colors, images, etc ... Just let me know ...
 
0
•••
leave this open for me just for a while

sony.jpg

ok there you go good job ourportfolio
 
0
•••
We have a new leader...again

OurPortfolio


about 3 hours or so left

Good Luck to all
 
0
•••
Well I guess I can pretty much give it to OurPortfolio - his revised logo looks very similar to mine (he changed his colors and added the controller). It's just a matter now of which font you like the best... whatever. :|
 
0
•••
oh well Im not gonna bother no more good job portfolio
 
0
•••
Ok, Guys...


Here is what Im gona do... In Total Im giving NP$700 away
500NP$ goes to OurPortfolio +$10USD
100NP$ goes to 170 Designs

I just feel that 170Designs was on the right track but I just prefer the font that OurPortfolio was using....


COngratz to you two...

On top of that I am also giving NP$10 to everyone else that entered.

Thank you all
 
0
•••
Glad you liked my Design Clayton ... 170 I did not mean to do that, sorry ... Clayton, PayPal Address sent via PM ...

Regards,
Danny
 
0
•••
OurPortfolio said:
Glad you liked my Design Clayton ... 170 I did not mean to do that, sorry ... Clayton, PayPal Address sent via PM ...

Regards,
Danny

That's ok. Just based on your reputation around here, I'm going to assume that you did indeed not mean to do it. :) I would just have liked some $USD rather than NP$ Haha, oh well..

Matt
 
0
•••
170,

Thanks for understanding ...

- Danny
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back