REQ-LOGO $50 Logo Contest

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JB Lions

Top Member
Impact
48,457
Logo Contest for NameGala.com - Ends April 9th

Payment $50 via Paypal

Size Requirements: Vector or High Res

File formats - gif

Size - I like this size logo - http://www.namebright.com

What I'm looking for. The site is for selling my domains.

I want the words together like this NameGala

I want the words Name and Gala to be different colors, like a lot of other domain sites do that start with the word name, see:

https://www.namebright.com/

http://www.namejet.com/

https://www.nameking.com/

Colors, I like orange as one of them but open to anything. It could just be a nice text logo or with something simple added like the 3 examples above.
 
3
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
first concept
011.png
 
2
•••
Forgot to add the Domain Names For Sale is just text I added thru Wordpress if you go to site. Don't want that part of the logo, just NameGala. Thanks.
 
2
•••
Since you kept your username as JB Lions here in namepros, I thought of somehow incorporating Lion into the design of NameGala and this what I ended up with. Let me know your views

namegala.jpg


thanks
 
2
•••
name.jpg
 
1
•••
1namegala1.png
 
2
•••
Just a few more notes.

Leaning to a more professional look.

Even tho the text on the site right now is like this, namegala, I'm looking for NameGala, with the n and g capitalized.

I might get a new theme in the future but it most likely will have a white background where the logo goes, so the text can't be white.

Thanks for the early entries.
 
1
•••
Hello. Here are my try :)

1.)
namegala1.png

2.)
namegala2.png
 
Last edited:
1
•••
nn.png
 
1
•••
name l.jpg
 
1
•••
NG1.jpg
 
1
•••
gn.jpg
 
1
•••
OOPS. posted same design twice​
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Another concept
gala-.png
 
1
•••
1namegala2.png
 
1
•••
1namegala3.png
 
2
•••
1namegala4.png
 
1
•••
My try:

ng2.jpg


ng.png
 
0
•••
My proposal
logo_zpsa9tj1i9x.jpg

logo_zpsmzdbpren.jpg
 
Last edited:
4
•••
galaa.png
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back