Not open for further replies.

cvnthree

Established Member
Impact
The logo is: Database Development
Contest end date: July 4,2017 - 4pm PST
Prize: $40
Size and File Formats: High Res and Vector / PNG/SVP/EPS

Hi Everyone - I'm looking for a logo for Database Development. I have a business that does database development work for companies and I would like a logo for the site.

I'm thinking the color scheme should include blues, greens and dark gray (RGB64). I would like all three colors used. I have no ideas what the logo should look like so feel free to be creative.

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am in..will submit the design accordingly :)

•••
databse lgo.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
dbd01.png
dbd02.png
dbd03.png
dbd04.png

Hello, here is my submission - database graphic image slanted on the left, business title in the center and progress bar on the right colored in desired green, blue-violet with text in rgb 64 grey tone.
To add, that if you choose my graphic design here, I will further improve to the maximum quality rendering raster image. Also I could do some customizing of graphic objects, if you need it, as resizing them in logo composition
Regards,

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi All,

Thank you for participating in this design contest. I will be awarding the winner this morning (next couple of hours) so I'll be back to you soon.

Thanks.

•••
Hi All - Thanks for your patience. For this particular contest I have chosen Eon as the winner with the image share 8 submitted at 6:22am on Sunday. I liked that it had a little depth to it and wasn't all two dimensional.
Eon I will send you a message to discuss the design, but thank you to the rest of you for your efforts.

•••
Hi,
Thanks for choosing my design.

PM sent, Please check your PM

•••
Payment received super fast and files sent.
Great contest holder, very fast to communicate.

•••
great contest and congrats winner!

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back