Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

$50 , directory re-design+logo

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-design : www.cell-search.com.

i need a clean design related to cell(hexagon)+search.

same theme in header+logo+body+footer.

payment : paypal.

End Time : within 24 hrs
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
only psd or you need it coded as well?

Any colors you like? or other websites?
Just to get a feeling of what you like.

Regards,
Penny
 
0
•••
josephine said:
only psd or you need it coded as well?

Any colors you like? or other websites?
Just to get a feeling of what you like.

Regards,
Penny

check pm
 
0
•••
cell_search2.jpg


feedback please.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Will throw something up if I can find time. What do you mean by cell (hexagon). Do you want a hexagon incorporated in the logo or something? Thanks.

-fire
 
0
•••
Will enter Soon
 
0
•••
cell2_1.jpg


hows this? note: those are just example things for content. :)
 
0
•••
24 hours might be a little short. Ive got a lot of work to do but if you could push it back a few days I'll see if I can come up with something.
 
0
•••
I will slice the images and code the basic layout if u r not sure about it .



Waiting for comments
 
0
•••
I may enter this if I get the chance :)

Oh and was does in need to be coded or are you just after the psd?
 
0
•••
Is this contest still open? i have made a design and i am lookignforward to post it here but i havent seen you active here!
 
0
•••
I am a graphic web designer and I can Re-design : www.cell-search.com.
and design the logo to your concept. E- mail : [email protected].I will be available online...contact me immediately for your design.
 
0
•••
Hi
Any feed back on the designs? Are you really serious about this contest?
 
0
•••
Hi, Here is my entry!!!!
 
0
•••
nikkithebest said:
Hi, Here is my entry!!!!

Wow What a Quick Entry .
 
0
•••
My turn :P Here is it...
rrv8sn.png
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back