Domain Empire

$5/mo. 5GB Disk, 50GB B/W cPanel Hosting (additional 15% or $5 off)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Small Orange is offering an additional 15% off or $5 off (one time) their already inexpensive hosting plans.
While the company name might sound funny, they've been in business since the early 2000s and are part of the same parent company as HostGator and BlueHost.
I have hosted all my websites using their Small plan for 2 years, which includes:
  • 5GB Disk Space
  • 50GB Monthly Bandwidth
  • Unlimited Add-On Domains (host multiple websites)
  • cPanel 11 & 1-click Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla installs
  • Free domain name when you sign up annually
$5/month or $50/year (2 months free)
https://asmallorange.com/hosting/shared/

I've been through my fair share of web hosts and I noticed that A Small Orange doesn't oversell their servers as heavily as others.
They run on an Intel Xeon platform with all SSD storage.
Case in point: I moved a DB-intensive Drupal site from Network Solutions to ASO and the performance difference was like night and day.

ASO is offering these coupon codes:
These discounts stack on top of any other discount you may receive. Remember to enter them in the "Promotion Code (optional)" field before checking out.

15PCTOFF - 15% off any hosting plan, any billing period
Save more by prepaying 1, 2 or 3 years.

5DOLOFF - $5 off any hosting plan, any billing period
With this code, the Small plan is first month free.

Tips:
  • It's more advantageous to use the 15% off coupon when your order total is > $33, usually when you pay annually (or longer).
  • I usually like to pay by the year, $50 -> After the "15PCTOFF" coupon, $42.50.
  • You can use the $5 off coupon and try the $5 Small plan FREE when you select Monthly billing.
There has been no better time to build a website than now!
https://asmallorange.com/hosting/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bump

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back