Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

5$ Easy Logo Contest

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Spaz

Account Closed
Impact
0
I just need a simple 400x65 logo for uploadthat.com


make it fast loading and not too dark...
no clue what to put on it maybe the name, url and a slogan of ur choice...sorry i cant pay u guys more but im poor. lol good luck everyone ill choose in 5 days.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Here is my entry/sample

uploadthat1.gif
 
0
•••
Excellent choice of colors, nice font, nice logo. Maybe the logo could be a little thinner? Or maybe its just the watermarks makin it look blurry. Overall 98/100.

Even though that's 400x90.
 
0
•••
Spaz said:
Excellent choice of colors, nice font, nice logo. Maybe the logo could be a little thinner? Or maybe its just the watermarks makin it look blurry. Overall 98/100.

Even though that's 400x90.

Thanks,
The size difference would be taken out when the "dead" space above and below it are cut out.
 
0
•••
hey

hey nice logo rite there but here is my first entry:

upload1.jpg

upload2.jpg
 
0
•••
Brian said:
Here is my entry/sample

uploadthat1.gif
I like this one alot but at the same time I don't...keep them coming guys great so far. i guess yall can send them through PM because thats what some people are doing.
 
0
•••
Impact Banner

Here is an Impact Banner
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Keep them coming..I'll narrow it down to the top 2 tomorrow. Just so you can get more of an idea of what I'm looking for.
 
0
•••
Hmm, might as well try. I will submit one shortly :) Any idea on a slogan? Or just make one up ourselves. :)


-Eric
 
0
•••
Here is my ENtry!

uploadorange6pv.gif


uploadlitered7yn.gif


uploadblue2jd.gif


Hope u Like it...thanx..
 
0
•••
logo.jpg


My entry ^

I couldn't think of a slogan so I used the one you have already. I can change it if you want.
 
0
•••
May I remind all of you to WATERMARK YOUR WORK!
 
0
•••
I cant really narrow it down but I like the whole folder thing, and how it looks sort of techy. Go more in that direction guys. And yes. make your own slogan I don't know any..or just use the one I have already.
 
0
•••
Redesigned the banner
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Looks exactly same as your last one. It's too dark and I can tell you used fireworks ;)

edit: ok now it's different.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
i might have a go at this

so it has to be techy and have a folder in...
 
0
•••
not necc. techy but sleek. not so filled with colors.
 
0
•••
Brian said:
Here is my entry/sample

uploadthat1.gif


this is my fav of them all .. just . 2 cents
 
0
•••
Hey spaz i send u two logos like u said by PM i just wanted to know my feedback
 
0
•••
uploadthat.jpg


can change anything on here if you would like.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back