Domain Empire

£100 logo contest

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jammydodger

Account Closed
Impact
I need a vector logo for a site im making, the site is going to be like a help resources and downloads site covering loads of differnt things like computers, job seeking , webdesign, relationships etc etc. The logo will have to have the text "HelpAtHand" and ill leave it up to you for image and any other text. I will end the contest once i see an entry i really like and payment will be via paypal. Sumbit entrys here or via pm.
Thanks guys

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
jammydodger2 said:
ok benders i just wanted to leave u a quik post.... firstly vip-ip u dnt no my isp as if ur talking about the site in my pro then i have changed isp many times since then...also vip-ip LMAO im so scared ur gonna shut my hard drive down hahahaha go ahead ****** lets see how far u get with that.U guys dnt even no my real ip haha i use proxies and the admin here probs got about 4-5 dif fips for me so good luck in tracking me haha ******.
-db- u want some quaility one on one time with me huh well sorry mate but im not ******

will7 dnt worry about the pics losing resolution the size i cut it out is the size i wanted it and if i ever want it smaller i can always buy a copy version of illustrator for £10 .
Oh wellz CHEERS losers haha u guys need some real life haha most of u post in here everyday like ur only frineds are on the net MAUAHAHAH ur all ****** nerds id kick all ya ****** haha peace

Seems to me - You just started using this IP :

148.244.150.58 : host-148-244-150-58.block.alestra.net.mx

You've used this IP mostly though :

IP Address Search for IP Address: "83.67.33.230"

83.67.33.230 : i-83-67-33-230.freedom2surf.net
aguy 83.67.33.230
jammydodger 83.67.33.230
tekken 83.67.33.230

tekken Unregistered [email protected] 06-03-2005 06-17-2005 10

aguy Banned [email protected] 05-25-2005 06-10-2005 15

jammydodger 24 [email protected] 06-08-2005 08-07-2005 29

jammydodger2 24 [email protected] 08-08-2005 08-08-2005 1

More to come if I don't get in trouble myself :o

•••
great work Mark! So I guess jammy is nowhere to hide now.. :D

•••
•••
jammydodger2 said:
ok benders i just wanted to leave u a quik post.... firstly vip-ip u dnt no my isp as if ur talking about the site in my pro then i have changed isp many times since then...also vip-ip LMAO im so scared ur gonna shut my hard drive down hahahaha go ahead ****** lets see how far u get with that.U guys dnt even no my real ip haha i use proxies and the admin here probs got about 4-5 dif fips for me so good luck in tracking me haha ******.
-db- u want some quaility one on one time with me huh well sorry mate but im not ******

will7 dnt worry about the pics losing resolution the size i cut it out is the size i wanted it and if i ever want it smaller i can always buy a copy version of illustrator for £10 .
Oh wellz CHEERS losers haha u guys need some real life haha most of u post in here everyday like ur only frineds are on the net MAUAHAHAH ur all ****** nerds id kick all ya ****** haha peace

I'm not even going to bother putting up a big argument as I have much better things to be doing with my time. In short, you are a kid who has nothing better to do than to scam people.

We need to get a life?!?!?!? Please, I think it is the other way around ;)

•••
May be best to lock this up so this loser will quit coming back and posting this garbage.

•••
combs84 said:
May be best to lock this up so this loser will quit coming back and posting this garbage.
He's B&

•••
"God pays his debts without money"

•••
Wow, some new rules need to be put into effect, these scammers are just getting out of hand, people work hard on things like this, not just to be scammed by some loser.

•••
jammydodger2 said:

0MFG!!! J0000 R0X0R!!!!!!! T00 C00L M4N R0CK ON!!

WTF0MGBBQROLFMALOR0X0R!!!111ELEVEN!!111111 j00 l33t h4x0r j000!!11

i wish i was cool like you. your my idol. I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!!!!

$end_sarcasm == true;

•••
I'll get back to this scum later on, meanwhile I suggest you log on bestbuy.com or some sh** to buy a new HDD while you can without getting your ass up to go to the store. If you're lucky a hard drive will be the only thing you'll need. (Bet my ass you didn't know what a HDDD was until you looked it up in a dictionary) :|

$end_sarcasm == true;
}
{
else ("Die");
}
?>

<VBSCRIPT>
Unload Me
</VBSCRIPT>

>_>

•••
vip-ip said:
-RJ- I just finished my program that burns HDD and shuts down the coolers of any computer for a certain IP address entered. If I can have his IP I'll teach him a lesson. It'll be £100 well-spent for a new hard drive and processor :) and RAM and motherboard and videocard

lol im sorry but thats just a plain lie you cant shut down the coolers of any computer with one generic program.

Maybe its possible to do it on a few but certainly not every

•••
wowzer...some kind of rule has to be in place now..terrible rip off...

•••
It is a shame... but self protection is first defense against this type of thing.

•••
actually u can :( some ex-criminal (now clean) did it to my old computer that im on right now because he thought i email bombed him or something (although someone hacked my email account and sent 5k+ messages to him while i was asleep) anyways yea once he found out about it, he destroyed bunch of parts on the computer, i talked with him and he agreed to replace everything he damaged... although that only fixed part of it, my dad got really pissed at me, but then i told him what happend and everything was ok. (my isp was also canceled for around 20 hours)

So it is possible.

•••
vip-ip said:
-RJ- I just finished my program that burns HDD and shuts down the coolers of any computer for a certain IP address entered. If I can have his IP I'll teach him a lesson. It'll be £100 well-spent for a new hard drive and processor :) and RAM and motherboard and videocard

Hi there VIP-IP. Im just about to send the banner details for the advertising, but could I just ask, is the above for real?

•••
killaklown said:
actually u can :( some ex-criminal (now clean) did it to my old computer that im on right now because he thought i email bombed him or something (although someone hacked my email account and sent 5k+ messages to him while i was asleep) anyways yea once he found out about it, he destroyed bunch of parts on the computer, i talked with him and he agreed to replace everything he damaged... although that only fixed part of it, my dad got really pissed at me, but then i told him what happend and everything was ok. (my isp was also canceled for around 20 hours)

So it is possible.

its possible on some computers yes
possible on every computer NO

•••
jammydodger2 said:

In regards to the first paragraph:
I have been around long enough to know that this is the post of someone around the age of 14 who is truly scared that his ISP will be contacted and that his parents will not be too happy either. I've dealt with many people like this.

I don't think it would be a problem at all to track this guy down, but to be honest, I don't think he deserves to have any more time wasted on him.

If you ask me, its not the designers who need to get a life, its you. The mere fact that you came back to insult people again says something about you....

•••
•••
EDIT

Last edited:
•••
All this talk of programs that delete users harddrives ... quite frankly, its ridiculous. If we resort to that kind of behaviour, then surely we are no better than the scammer himself? Don't stoop to his level, show that we are mature people who can cope with missing out on one, measly contest.

To all the designers, I would suggest to you not to start blowing up computers with email viruses and programs and such, instead, get on with your design career and enter some more contests (just be more careful, as I am being). As they say, "There is no point in crying over spilt milk" ;)

•••
EDIT

Last edited:
•••
will7 said:
All this talk of programs that delete users harddrives ... quite frankly, its ridiculous. If we resort to that kind of behaviour, then surely we are no better than the scammer himself? Don't stoop to his level, show that we are mature people who can cope with missing out on one, measly contest.

To all the designers, I would suggest to you not to start blowing up computers with email viruses and programs and such, instead, get on with your design career and enter some more contests (just be more careful, as I am being). As they say, "There is no point in crying over spilt milk" ;)
No, my program is real, tested on scums like that. No firewall protects from this prog since it's not deifned by any anti virus programs yet. :laugh:

•••
sorry to the designers who were scammed

but in my opinion it is worth losing a possible $125 to learn the lifelong lesson taught here...

•••
never trust any guys.. always watermark your entries.. you didnt do and you wasted your time :)

now learn the thing from this and be carefull in future..

regards

•••
vip-ip said:
No, my program is real, tested on scums like that. No firewall protects from this prog since it's not deifned by any anti virus programs yet. :laugh:

what exactly do anitvirus programs have to do with firewall polcies. There is a HUGE difference between anitvirus software and a firewall.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back