Dynadot

$5.95 eNom account?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Please note that
1- There is no scam in this , all what you have to pay is $5.95 per domain / year
2 If you found any of my information is not true then I'll send you your money back .

Hehe, and it says that on the information about the product. :lol:

•••
Originally posted by Waldo
Hehe, and it says that on the information about the product. :lol:

Yikes! Good confidence booster, IMHO.

:bah:

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
activecashflow( 734) Sep-23-03 22:12:31 PDT 2755401436 S
Neutral : Just check the SSL certificate yourself and make your own mind up ..
Response by sohonestman - buyer hasn't contacted me b4 this feedback, SSL is optional take it or leave it

Neutral feedback posted by one of the people who purchased the enom account off this guy. Hidden charges perhaps?

•••
SSL is always an extra fee isnt it?

•••
yes, probably hidden fees of some sort.

•••
The ebay seller first contacted me and said this:

I notice you were bidding on enom reseller accounts - you may want to check out this auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2560958393&category=46687&rd=1 If the link does not work, just copy and paste into your browser. This is a hot enom reseller account on ebay, complete with website and other bonuses. Thank you,

Lisa
mainstreetspringhill

I responded and said:

No offense, but that is a scam, First of all enon never made 5.99 accounts. And second, if they ever did they would be way more then 5.99. Why don't u try to make an honest buck?

She said:

No offense taken! Enom does have $5.99 "Name Only" accounts as clearly stated in the auction. In fact enom even advertises it on their reseller homepage. There has been some confusion regarding this auction though, and I guess I didn't explain it all as clearly as I thought I did, so I have added a FAQ section at the bottom. Hope this clarifies things. Let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks for your input, it let me know I hadn't put everything in the auction I needed to.

Lisa

I said:

okay, so if I bought one I can register it for 5.95? What is a name only? i dont understnad

She said:

The winning bidders will get to register as many full service domains as they want for $6.95 per year. No limit and for as long as you have the account with us. You will also get an enom reseller account as well and with that you will be able to register as many domains as you want for $5.99, but these accounts will not have DNS services. In other words, you can't put a website on them, you just own the "Name Only". You will get a page that "parks" it at enom. I have added some information to the auction that hopefully explains it better.

Thank you,
Lisa

I said:

whats the point of registering them if its name only?

She said:

Several -
Domain speculation, resale, brand protection, getting a name registered before you are ready for a website and more. But the real value in this auction is in the $6.95 per year full service domains.

Thanks,
Lisa

After those emails I think its real and a good deal

•••
•••
So what's really being sold is a $6.95 reseller account, which makes the auction misleading. Anyone can create a new enom account, then ask enom to convert it to a name-only account. But enom knowledge base also says that "An initial purchase of $495 in domain credits is required." I haven't taken them up on this offer, but as far as I can tell, this pricing is still in force.

•••
eNom Name-Only accounts are not a good deal. You have to pay $3 to be able to use the domain or sell it, so you end up paying $8.95 per name.

If this is the same seller as before, the $6.95 registrations require you to do so through their eNom API site which means you can't push names between this account and a regular eNom account. It's not an actual $6.95 reseller account.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back