IT.COM

5,000!

NameSilo
Watch

Ategy

Arif M, NameCult.com TheDomainSocial.comTop Member
Impact
I would like to use my 5,000th post to congratulate @Bob Hawkes , @MapleDots and @The Durfer (and anyone else I might have missed) on all recently hitting the same 5,000 post milestone! :)

Thanks to them and everyone else (regardless of post count) who make NamePros interesting, informative and fun! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would like to use my 5,000th post to congratulate @Bob Hawkes , @MapleDots and @The Durfer (and anyone else I might have missed) on all recently hitting the same 5,000 post milestone! :)

Thanks to them and everyone else (regardless of post count) who make NamePros interesting, informative and fun! :)

Congrats - you guys are all prolific and bring a lot of thought. I think some of you don't sleep much, especially @Ategy.

•••
Congratulations for your 5,000th post!

•••

We're still dwarfed by some of the big posters here, I think @stub as an example has well over 20,000 posts

That said, 5k feels like I've been doing this forever :xf.laugh:

•••
•••
Congratulations and Big Thanks to the quartet and their recent achievement of posting 5000 posts for the rest of us to discuss, debate, digest, consider, agree with, disagree with, learn from and,
just plain enjoy!

The four of you has each made unique contributions to the Forum and again, Big Thanks for taking the time to contribute so much to NamePros!

•••
Congrats on the milestone. To the next 5000

•••
Congrats on hitting that milestone

•••
Congrats @Ategy

Thank you. Highly appreciate that most of your posts are valuable insights, feedback and domain recommendations for our community here.

God Bless and Keep up the great work.

- Leopard

•••
5k but with the 100% all quality Ategy standard (y)

Samer

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back