budget: above $1 4x4 Domain Wanted

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ6

My favorite movies are too offensive now. Whimps.Top Member
Impact
I'm looking for a general 4x4 domain or active website. I'm curious to see what you have.

Budget around $10-$40, payment via PayPal. I'm only looking for 1, but might consider 2, if I like them.
Please PM me your domain(s) & asking price and put on this thread that you PM'd me.
If I don't respond, then I'm not interested. Please do not take offense.

Requirement:
1) .com only
2) No-dashes or special characters
3) No more than 3 words. Preferably 1 or 2.
4) If a live website, I might pay more depending on the features. But, you'll have to give me a decent price.
5) I'm not looking for a brand specific (like Jeep). I am looking for 4x4 specific.

If you have a kickass domain or running website that I would love that is out of my price range, would you consider trading for a domain of mine? (View list at www.420.rs)

Domain possibilities: Something like 4x4.com, extreme4x4, hardcore4x4.com, etc. I'm curious to see if you have something better than what I currently have.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
I saw 2 on ebay this morning- 4x4girls.com and 4x4something else I forgot. Same seller.

•••
I saw 2 on ebay this morning- 4x4girls.com and 4x4something else I forgot. Same seller.
Lol. Thanks, I'll look it up to see what they have. Not really interested in the 1st one, but who knows... maybe the 2nd.

•••
So you are looking for 4x4(keyword) or (keyword)4x4 .com's ?

•••
•••
Bump.
For all, I'm looking for a "4x4" related domain (4 wheel drive) ... not just a domain with a 4 x 4.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back