NameSilo

question 4llll.com at 99$ !!?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

gotasale

Established Member
Impact
293
I was searching at sedo for 4 letters.com

Suddenly found a few for sale at 99$ only!

I was excited and went quickly hitting buy buttons . surprised that it went through , and payment received.
I successfully bought two and other names disappeared

I waited few days until seller push the names . I thought it is a mistake and I was waiting for excuse me email from sedo

Surprisingly , I received the names!!!

My question is the minimum price of 4 letters falling or I had a new year gift ? Or what?
 
Last edited:
4
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I have bought one 4L.com on ebay By $100. you never know the sellers situation. It might be someone quitting on domains !!
But you should do your research before buying it. As it's might be stolen .com (but yes not in every case)
 
2
•••
First of all GOOD FOR YOU.

Second to me that looks like someone who has not understood how sedo fees work or a person in desperate need of money, which is really something sad.

Like someone else said who would sell a 4l netting $23????
 
2
•••
Happens rarely. Someone sold a 3 letter .com on Sedo a few years for only $2999 I think? Was legit too.
 
3
•••
Congratulation for hitting a lottery. It is value is around $2500.
 
1
•••
Do you guys know How much is the cheapest 3 LLL.com Domain at this time !! I just want to use this opportunity to ask since it's in the thread !!
 
1
•••
ShortNames aggregates auctions, listings, sales, and drops of short domain names across a number of different marketplaces. @ http://shortnames.com/

Cheers
Corey
 
6
•••
I saw iOS.com for sale on godaddy last year. I thought it was a joke until I went back the next day to buy it and the buy now price of $10,000 was taken down.

I almost quit domaining after I missed that one.
 
1
•••
Happens rarely. Someone sold a 3 letter .com on Sedo a few years for only $2999 I think? Was legit too.

I brought LLL .com @ cax for $2,100 about 4 years ago.
 
3
•••
Happens rarely. Someone sold a 3 letter .com on Sedo a few years for only $2999 I think? Was legit too.

This was on March 21 2017. The name was DWN.com

It was legit sale by corporation who did not had current market price knowledge about Domain name. So they accepted price suggested by "Sedo Price Suggestion" tool which was 2999 Euro. Sometimes we may get lucky.

Thanks
 
4
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back