Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain 4JR.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Numeric Domains

Established Member
Impact
15
4 JR.com Honest appraisal please
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
A nice one indeed:

* JR has numerous possible expansions -- 24 according to Acronym Finder -- and '4' goes very well with names like Julia Roberts and Jerry Rice.
* Taken in 7 extensions.
* archive.org history dating back to 2003.

If I had sufficiently deep pockets, I would pay $950 for it.
 
0
•••
JoshuaPz said:
A nice one indeed:

* JR has numerous possible expansions -- 24 according to Acronym Finder -- and '4' goes very well with names like Julia Roberts and Jerry Rice.
* Taken in 7 extensions.
* archive.org history dating back to 2003.

If I had sufficiently deep pockets, I would pay $950 for it.


Thanks JoshuaPz. Maybe the 4 JR could say 4 Junior? Any thoughts anyone
 
0
•••
It's a CCC.com that's not meaningless; I'd put the value around $1,000.
 
0
•••
ofclean said:
It's a CCC.com that's not meaningless; I'd put the value around $1,000.

Thanks oclean I appreciatte your opinion.
 
0
•••
I think it's worth $1000-1500, maybe more for end users.
 
0
•••
kaposzta said:
I think it's worth $1000-1500, maybe more for end users.

Thanks kaposzta. I appreciatte you opinion. Kind regards
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back