Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaptopLifestyle

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys,

Our amazingly awesome, super cute, lovable and affectionate pet guinea pig Fred, has gotten sick, and racked up $800 in vet bills that we were not expecting! He is not even 1 year old yet, and has a major ear infection, that may leave him with irreparable damage. There was no way for us to know this, as he didn't show any serious signs or symptoms until last night.

SO! Since we love our little friend, We had to fix him! and, now i need to TRY to make some cash quickly.

I'm trying to sell off some of my catalog at FIRE SALE prices.
Immediately for sale are a bunch of

"of the month.club" domains.

I KNOW FOR A FACT that with the proper motivation, marketing, and contacts, these DO sell. I've sold several already!!!.

I just need to liquidate and get some money coming in to help with the bills.

If you look at the link:

UnderwareoftheMonth.club/

(which is first alphabetically)

you will see a whole bunch of domains at the bottom of the page.

I have been asking $50 each for them, and have sold others which are no longer listed, for up to $250 when i put effort into them!

PLEASE MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER FOR ALL OF THEM
I'm willing to accept WAY LESS than what they are listed for AS A COMPLETE SET..

I'd even go as far as to sell them for less than retail AS A SET!!

Or, if you want to buy them individually, they are $50 each, BUT if you buy FOUR of them,
i'll give you 4 more for free until they are gone.

They can be purchased via paypal on the pages themselves, and i can be reached EASILY at the email listed clearly on the pages themselves, or will check back here when someone says something.

Thanks guys, i appreciate it!​

Attachments

• 20160620_094236.jpg
    20160620_094236.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back