$40 logo contest.

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter_Rosado

The Hispanic TraderEstablished Member
Impact
0
A contest for a partner. He's starting a project in Puerto Rico (the island) basically he needs a logo to portray that project.

The Project:

Name: PR Energy Solutions
Meaning: PR means, Puerto Rico (the island ;) Energy Solutions, focused only on solar power and wind power, mainly solar power.
Project Identity: Professional, Caribbean look.
Ideas that he really likes: The Puerto Rican Map ILLUSTRATION (no photos please) and on top of the map a solar panel ILLUSTRATION, (no photos please) and a Wind Power Generator ILLUSTRATION (again, no photos please).
HE demands: 100% VECTOR and an editable format for printing purposes.

Contest ends in one week or less.

CONTEST PRIZE: $40.00 VIA PAYPAL
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Most likely I'll enter tomorrow.
 
0
•••
pr.gif
 
0
•••
6cf6614177.jpg


Tried to incorporate both solar and wind power, 100% vector and custom-made.

Feedback appreciated :)
 
0
•••
Here is my entry.

Feedback Please.

nikki.

PR-Energy-Solutions-logo-1.jpg



PR-Energy-Solutions-logo-2.jpg
 
0
•••
Quite basic, but hey:
removed through embarassment
 
0
•••
sun and solar panels

Entries:


prenergysolutionsv17qg.jpg


prenergysolutionsv26ex.jpg



~feedback is appreciated~
 
0
•••
Here's my first entry. Feedback appreciated.

pr4as.jpg
 
0
•••
will7 said:
6cf6614177.jpg


Tried to incorporate both solar and wind power, 100% vector and custom-made.

Feedback appreciated :)

Very nice, as always, could I see some blue? don't remove those nice colors, they reflect everything about the caribbean, but some blue would be nice to reflect wind and water too ;) Also, could you take out one wind mill and place a little one and emphasize on solar power (solar panels) since the project's main idea is solar panels :)

nikkithebest said:
Here is my entry.

Feedback Please.

nikki.

PR-Energy-Solutions-logo-1.jpg



PR-Energy-Solutions-logo-2.jpg

very nice, I like the first one better, the colors are great, could you make some solar panels for it? I will talk to my partner tommorrow, I like it but he's the one who is going to make the decision :) Thanks
 
Last edited:
0
•••
prenergy.gif
 
0
•••
Here's another shot at it. Feedback appreciated.

pr29su.jpg
 
0
•••
P|A|T|R|I|C|K said:
Here's another shot at it. Feedback appreciated.

pr29su.jpg

My partner will be here in a few hours, he'll give feedback then ;)
 
0
•••
what about mine?
 
0
•••
Thanks for the feedback!

edb0e64d03.jpg


Quite a different format and I tried my best to illustrate a solar panel, hope you like it :)

Feedback appreciated :tu:
 
0
•••
Scriptmaster said:
Personally, I think it's too simple, He told me yesterday he's looking for something like will's and nikki's design, thanks for your submission.

will7 said:
Thanks for the feedback!

edb0e64d03.jpg


Quite a different format and I tried my best to illustrate a solar panel, hope you like it :)

Feedback appreciated :tu:

Personally, both concepts are great, if he could have both concepts I think he would be very satisfied. Perhaps make the solar panel have less hight? Could you make wind lines (curved blue lines) below energy and solutions?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Something like this?

a7c275cd64.jpg


Feedback appreciated :)

P.S: Having both concepts shouldn't be a problem and if he likes the curved lines, I can easily add them to the other one.
 
0
•••
will7 said:
Something like this?

a7c275cd64.jpg


Feedback appreciated :)

P.S: Having both concepts shouldn't be a problem and if he likes the curved lines, I can easily add them to the other one.

That's excellent, I'm sure he'll :xf.love: them. No more revision needed for now
 
0
•••
i am in ...

energy1.gif
 
Last edited:
0
•••
koncepts said:
i am in ..

[url]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j69/koncepts/energy1.gif[/url] [\img][/QUOTE]


WoW, some very nice concepts, I specially like the one with the three solar panels, my partner will love it
:love:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Thanks for the feedback. You can share your ideas you want to see n the logo koncepts ..... any other objects u think .... can be included..

Regards.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back