domain 4 domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ivnj

Established Member
Impact
1
complaintcentral.net Aug-04-2006
cwentertainment.net May-19-2006
insightfulreview.com Feb-08-2005
teenlounge.org Dec-11-2005

The teenlounge and complaintcentral I think I'd like to keep and develop further. Not sure if I should keep the other 2.

On Sedo.com a guy is asking 10 thousand Euro for insightfulreviews.com. Same as mine just with an S at the end. I doubt he'll ever get 10 anythin g though. But not sure even without the s if its worth much.

And not sure what cwentertainment is worth. As you can see my developing skills are not very good.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
ivnj
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
anyone
 
0
•••
no ideas.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back