domain 3DTelevision.us

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

piero0074u

Established Member
Impact
14
I have just bought this domain.

What do you think of its value?

Thanks
James
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
No one bid $10 for ATMMachine.us in a pre-release auction.
MortgageCalculator.us went for $600.

That pretty much says it all.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
It's a nice name.

I was surprised at how low monthly searches are on this term but you should start to see 3dtelevision searches increase steadily for the next few years as they are adopted. I would hold it for now. I think you could get $100 for it from a reseller on potential. .US is tough.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back