IT.COM

35$ Logo & 5$ Slogan, 2nd place 15$, gamming logo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
40$ Logo & 5$ Slogan, 2nd place 30$, 3rd place 15$, 4rd place 10$, gamming logo

First of all, I really proud of you all guys =), you all give an excellent show up of great talent and pure soul. At the beginning the leadership was taken by William, but after Stylense entry things got complicated… both did an excellent job on concept and originality, and fight hard to be the winner, also I must say That Young and Eman were considered on the votes for the lead, thought votes don’t reflect that, it did happened ;), then at the last day of the competence, sammy, guitizo, steadler, and GHOwner appear showing no mercy to the leaders, by improving their logos fast, and reaching a final revision on matter of hours, making things harder, my team feel on shock after watch these new logos and with the need to decide the winner among all these excellent entries, additional, young returns by improving his logo to the point I was not able to give adds to his revision, where I a go :P, making so a final revision of it =). But was my last vote who decide the winner at end .

For me was a really thought decision base in the fact I grow some feelings towards all of you :’(. I was hoping the first and strongest vote could decide everything, but the second vote was so different that make things even… so leave me at end with the final and decisive vote.

First I must thanks

Will7 entry and slogan, by your first entry you show up a great quality plus a stand up to show up who are one of the best.

Crème slogan, man your slogan is either the best or second best, so I must say you are the slogan winner =).

GHOwner slogan, Thanks to provide this contest with greatest ideas, I really appreciated.

EmanEvan entry, Amazing work, you improve really fast, and got me unguarded in some moments.

The-YoungLat entry and slogan, Young you did an amazing work, you put your soul into that logo and I really appreciated. And don’t fight about vector things =P.

Blacktoned entry, nice entry black, too bad didn’t fit my style, but still good work.

Dub entry, You show up a good first quality logo, too bad I didn’t hear more from you later on, we miss you .

TheGhost slogans, Thanks to provide such amazing slogans, your ideas are well apriciated.

Steadler entry & slogans, Thanks steadler, thought I miss your revisions here, but maybe you were kind of up busy this time =).

Gio~logist entry & slogans, Gio I don’t know, but you look like improving by a magnitude scale of 10 by every logo :O. You give me surprises I didn’t expect and that’s really good.

Border7 entry, I miss your revisions a lot, maybe you did it on purpose! Hehehehehehe. But anyway thanks! Great designer you are for sure ;).

Death_God entry & slogans, thanks Death_God to enter this contest without fear =), to proved and improve your skills.

Balmong, entry & slogan, Thanks Balmong! =), great work on that logo… nice concept, I like it; for sure your logo would be competing on the final round.

Sammyloski thanks to submit your entry and show us your style =). So much potential concentrated in one guy =), you work fast, and improved under pressure =). Your make your logo compete for the final.

Guitizo, entry & slogan, Sigh man, you are make of steel! With that logo you make my whole mind go kaboom! Nice work there.
steadler, entry, Thanks for that logo man, too bad time wasn’t your friend in this contest , I miss a lot of your style here. Excellent work on that game pad, looks so nice. There were so many things it could be improved, main problem, I feel sick so I was unable to provide you with the right feedback to improve it to the max. Also I feel was kind of unfair circumstances on this event was against you, but hopefully on the next events things changes =) in favor of everybody, and not just some.

GHOwner, entry, the last entry, nerveless a good one =), I love your game pad image, damn cool, with some nice effect on the text, I am sure it would be a hard to beat one.

Thought I love every single logo! And I think every single of you make an excellent work, these are the ones that were benefit by the majority of votes.

Logos that went to the final round was:

William Narburgh entry
Stylense entry
Balmong entry
Guetizo entry
Sammyloski entry
The-YoungLat entry

So the Winner of the contest is William Narburgh! 40$
Second place goes to Stylense 30$
Third place goes to Balmong 15$
Four place goes to Guetizo 10$
Fifth place goes to Sammylosky 250np$
Six place goes to The-YoungLat 250np$
Slogan winner to Crème $5

Note: Remember the fifth and six place would not give me their logos!, I would never ask for it, thought I like them. Read the first post of the thread for more reference, maybe you guys didn’t check there were more places hehehehehhe.

I must say this was really difficult! There are people who aren’t there and actually love their logos too much *sniff*.

For every designer who wasn’t award about a prize and enter this contest, I would give 50 np$ just for the effort and quality event you provide me. I see a lot of designers and I also aware I don’t have enough funds to pay on np$ matters the rest, but I will! :P. Just don’t yell at me because of my delay hehehehehe. Also pm me if you believe you did submit an entry, in case I miss any name on the participation list.

Congrats William Narburgh you did in my perspective the most creative way to market a .us domain. Hheheheh I start to like .us domains with that logo :O.
Tought I do believe my domain big time sux, it doesn’t matter ;). You guys make beauty from something that appears to have nothing more than a hyphen heheheheh =).

Stylense, great work! I love the red hand man, that logo it’s one of the best. Your effort at the end guarantees your place on the 2nd prize.

Balmong, between William concept and yours, it was really a hard decision to choose the winner, now you may ask why I talk about William and not Stylense, and as result why you may end as third place instead of second :P, Stylense talents its one of the greatest, but his logo wasn’t consider on the votes for the first place, but got enough to assure the 2nd position. So was an odd fighting between first place and third place :O. This in the ends favors Will. But before I continue your logo and concept excellent work! Way to go heheheh ;). Oh actually I like the white/black version of your logo :P. But the rest of the team want damn colors…

Guetizo, you enter at this contest as one of the last designers to be admit, in a short period of time, you follow my feedbacks, to improved your logo to my wishes, which surprise me a lot. Thought votes were already inclining to Will and Stylense, and eventually towards Balmong, you assure with that excellent work the 4rd position.

Sammylosky, its was really a hard decision to me, since I like your logo as well, I let the votes in this case decide the last positions, since the votes were already inclined into some logos.

The-YoungLat, by improving your logo to the end of this contest, you compete for any prize, I must say as well to Sammy and Guetizo, that you got really good chances to win, small little things make the great difference here.

Crème I must say this was so difficult, because in fact I like more than one slogan, but base on votes you win with 2 of 3 :O. Also William and yourself both benefit by the use of your slogan on his logo =).

I haven’t forget about you all, but It would take me hours about telling you guys how happy you make me, I feel like crying and I am not kidding hehehehehe.

Even thought I am sick, this contest must end like it’s supposed to be ;).

And yes I would organized more contests further, so stay tune! =).

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was viewing your site, game-cheat.us, and saw your header. Do you want to the logo to take up the space where the yuorsite link is?

•••
blacktoned said:
I was viewing your site, game-cheat.us, and saw your header. Do you want to the logo to take up the space where the yuorsite link is?

Well after the logo is finished i would like to make a nice header contest for it, i just dont like to feel like a clone of another site, because i like to build up community sites, behind good content, even if the guy who make the script has a friendly deal with me ;), its still his banner, like a style that fits him more, neverless good.

But yeah you could take some ideas from the look of the site, but i would prefer something more unique and different in a way ;).

•••
Ok, thanks for the added info. I'll try to muster up something. Good luck with your other contests. :)

•••
blacktoned said:
Ok, thanks for the added info. I'll try to muster up something. Good luck with your other contests. :)

Np, i am anxious to see your entry =), you guys have some nice skills, but take your time! heheheheh.

And well the buddy icon contest is doing fine, and is tight on the selection of 1st and 2nd place.

The premiumskins slogan is doing bad :P. And thats a bigger project :O.

•••
First concept:

gamecheat6fq.jpg

All custom-made in vector format (Illustrator). If chosen, logo will be supplied in .jpg, .gif, .eps and .ai formats.

Feedback appreciated :)

Last edited:
•••
Slogan:

"It's not cheating if you don't get caught."

A slogan like this makes it feel like not only are they getting the cheat, but they're one of a few who know about it.

•••
I may as wellenter. Good luck to all, and thank you for this contest. I am also gonna try for your AIM logo contest.

Here are some slogans:

"Expand your Gaming Experience!"
"Cheating? No, Enhancing!"
"Be the Master Pwner!"

More to come later :)

•••
I quite liked creme's slogan idea so:

gamecheat4dx.jpg

Hope you don't mind me using it, creme :)

•••
Will, just out of curiosity, does the object to the right of the main typo signify a joystick? I just wasn't sure at first from looking at it and wondered what it was, lol.

•••
•••
creme said:
"Cheaters always win!"

:lol: Amen to that! :D I like that one!
Gerakus, I will be entering an entry soon.

•••
:notme:

Sigh guys, lol you gave me a lot of work to do now, hahahahah.

Oh well i would be slow on these ones, too many new entries :talk:.

But i would give a feedback on them soon.

•••
Here is my first attempt. Color scheme, font, text, etc. can be modified and tweaked to your likings.

gamecheat1.gif

Last edited:
•••
Hey what's up every body???
well here is my first entry:

game.jpg

FEEDBACK PLZ

•••
gamecheat.jpg

Just a few concepts thus far, nothing concrete. Just wanted to show you what I had going. :)

Mine show the logo in subpages, the above showing PS2, Xbox and GCN.

•••
•••
Hi again here is my second entry:
game2.jpg

FEEDBACK PLZ

•••
Here some Slogans I came up with:

game-cheat.us
We are everybody’s secret!

game-cheat.us
When you cant afford to lose!

game-cheat.us
When you need an edge!

•••
lol, the obvious slogan would be if at first you dont succeed, CHEAT!

•••
steadler said:
lol, the obvious slogan would be if at first you dont succeed, CHEAT!

*chears* Best so far. Reputation given for that one haha.

•••
lol thnx gio-logist :) reputatiopn added for reputaition given :)

•••
Now if only we can do reputation for the reputation given for giving reputation haha.

What about....
Loosers never win because winners never cheat!

•••
lol, thats great..... but it should be loosers never win because lossers never cheat.

•••
Yea that's another possibility.

What about...
If you can't be the cheaters. Might as well cheat against them (or join them i guess).

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back