Dynadot

sales 345678.com sold for 1 million RMB ($154,810)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bhanu Madala

BhanuVIP Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
is it yours? you are grabbing all the domain market.

•••
NO sorry this is not mine.....This is a sale which i am updating

•••
is it yours? you are grabbing all the domain market.
I have 6N's 5N's 7N's 8N's and 9N's and keyword domains and have NL and LN domains.

•••
lol...There is no direct flight to hyderabad from beijing..otherwise, everyday we would see chinese investers flying to hyd

•••
lol...There is no direct flight to hyderabad from beijing..otherwise, everyday we would see chinese investers flying to hyd
Hahahahahaha :) we are holding them for next few years and next year we will selling only lll.com's and keywords

•••
6 number domain 150k :ahhh:

Knew i should have registered my telephone number when i had the chance 2 years ago.

•••
6 number domain 150k :ahhh:

Knew i should have registered my telephone number when i had the chance 2 years ago.
This particular domain is registered in 2002 and we have to praise him for this :)

•••
This particular domain is registered in 2002 and we have to praise him for this :)

I'd be willing to wait until 2028 if i knew i was getting 150k out of it.

Yeah fair play to the guy.

•••
Maby my 012223.com will now get more attention..

•••
I'd be willing to wait until 2028 if i knew i was getting 150k out of it.

Yeah fair play to the guy.
When you buy a domain you have to keep your selling price and keep it till then :) this is what experienced domainers do and lot of us will miss.

•••
Wow great news , the floor price of 6n.com will increase i guess .

•••
The great news is this has a "4" in it, understand it's an excellent pattern in sequence, but should help the floor of all 6n as well, great exposure!

•••
•••
•••
Courtesy of China Mobi

Thank you for the shout out. :) :) :)

You can also read the latest news on Chinese domain market from my signature.

•••
Thank you for the shout out. :) :) :)

You can also read the latest news on Chinese domain market from my signature.

ChinaMobi do you have an email I can reach you at. or can you message me on Namepros? Wanted to talk to somebody from China about some things. Thanks!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
It is a strong pattern unique numeric .com, not surprising in today's market.

•••
I have:

01235689.com

No digit duplicated
No 4 or 7
8 total digits
Longest possible sequence, in ascending, consecutive order, without duplication, without 4, or 7
Shortest possible sequence, in ascending, consecutive order, without duplication, including all digits except 4 or 7

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back