NameSilo

sales 345678.com sold for 1 million RMB ($154,810)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bhanu Madala

BhanuVIP Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Goes to show great patterns in numerics sell nicely. Even with a 0 or 4.

•••
•••
I have:

01235689.com

No digit duplicated
No 4 or 7
8 total digits
Longest possible sequence, in ascending, consecutive order, without duplication, without 4, or 7
Shortest possible sequence, in ascending, consecutive order, without duplication, including all digits except 4 or 7
I would rather have it in order with the 7 and 4

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
The triple 111 is helping that one plus 54 is a good combo

•••
I am a Chinese, but I don't like the numeric names. Still not sure why so many people invest so much money on them. Too crazy...

•••
I am a Chinese, but I don't like the numeric names. Still not sure why so many people invest so much money on them. Too crazy...

LOL ..........how long have you been Chinese?

•••
•••
•••
Just being chinese doesn't tell much.. important is if he grew up in China inmidst the chinese culture or overseas (and from birth or not).. it's the culture and all the numbers and meanings around which shape the mainland chineses there into number people..

•••
That is great news for 6n.coms,
Hopefully that puts some value on a couple of mine.
276676.com
632232.com

•••
That is great news for 6n.coms,
Hopefully that puts some value on a couple of mine.
276676.com
632232.com
Whilst good names, they cannot be compared to a consecutive order of numbers, that's why the high price

•••
I wanna to know what website the buyer would build by 345678.com
webgame, bet entertainment or a navigation site?

•••
I wanna to know what website the buyer would build by 345678.com
webgame, bet entertainment or a navigation site?
I would suggest gambling or it will be a vanity domain name

•••
I would suggest gambling or it will be a vanity domain name
yeah, I agree that it would be a vanity domain name like 888.com or something else
Rare company will take them as website

•••
•••
This is great news for my

and 987653210

All dot coms. All available on Sedo :)

•••
Whilst good names, they cannot be compared to a consecutive order of numbers, that's why the high price
Exactly, there is a strong reason why that domain was sold that high, it doesn't mean that every domain with six numbers will sell.

•••
•••
I have 125.me which adds up to number 8 I have been getting plenty of offers on that as well hope it turns out like a good sales that has news
:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back