domain 32r.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

thirtytwo

Established Member
Impact
0
looking for appraisals for this NNL 32r.com

thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
According to statistics NNL.com is comewhere between 100-150 $ , if Iam not mistaken
 
0
•••
NNL.com is one of the most popular CCC.com formats with only 2600 total available.

32R.com is well above the bottom tier which has a minimum price of about $200.

One like this is worth anywhere from $300 - Mid $XXX

Brad
 
0
•••
32R is different from other 3 character domain names. I see a great potential and high degree of brandablity in it. I wouldn't sell it for any less than low $x,xxx.
 
0
•••
I'm not a big fan of "domains for domains sake" but I do kinda like NNL's. I don't know why. I cannot articulate a reasoned, fact-driven and/or rational position to support this. It's just gut.

Kinda like NL or LN.net's. I really dig those, but cannot explain why. Maybe because they 'sound geeky" and I love that sort of thing.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
high XXX
 
0
•••
0
•••
i think this is interesting for your evaluation:

Auction Detail*-*Sedo.co.uk

32a.com at sedo auction. (not mine)

Yeah, i have been tracking this auction all week. The price rocketed from $250 to $370 in final hours...
Initially i thought that 32a.com might worth more than mine because it has the first letter of alphabet after "32"... But thats was just my logical guess, that may not make any sense at all because i know almost nothing about domain evaluation...
Thanks again everyone for your thoughts. If anybody has any more input i would appreciate to hear..
 
0
•••
l9l.com sold for $333
32a.com sold for $370
6ty.com sold for $274

So 32r may be from $250 - 400 IMHO
 
0
•••
Yeah, i have been tracking this auction all week. The price rocketed from $250 to $370 in final hours...
Initially i thought that 32a.com might worth more than mine because it has the first letter of alphabet after "32"... But thats was just my logical guess, that may not make any sense at all because i know almost nothing about domain evaluation...
Thanks again everyone for your thoughts. If anybody has any more input i would appreciate to hear..

your 32r is worth around the same, its true that the A is extra premium, but the r is also very neat.

32r can be seen as thirty-two-er, flickr / blogr style ;)

nice name, worth $300-500 reseller IMO, could get lucky at auction.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back