Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

30gigs Invites, first come first served.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

GHOwner

Established Member
Impact
12
Yeah, them 30gigs.com accounts, want one?

Since they give each account holder a certain amount of invites to give, I thought I would get into the Christmas spirit and give some out. Please only register with one invite, and only if you don't have one already. Each account begins with 7 invites, so you can use your own for more :P.

http://www.30gigs.com/accept/118934/4cbb00b11609a5bf6f5250ab05bfa09f
http://www.30gigs.com/accept/118935/685d96674656dc8497cda708b66ad21a
http://www.30gigs.com/accept/118936/ec11966ee98c4e44f4df4987be5993e6

Now, since you get 7 invites, spread the love if you can :D

Though this is 30gigs of storage, I like Gmail more (and this service is only good for curiousity, I dont trust it) :(
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back