NameSilo

$30 Logo Contest

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
The site Gameunit.com

Also need a background image for the logo to site on. Please check the site for current dimensions of background image.

$30 to winner..

Goodluck..

-Stan
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
rrpcmq.png
 
0
•••
When does the contest end?
 
0
•••
Nice designs wongpk, I think your getting better each day. :)
 
0
•••
DadaDesign said:
Nice designs wongpk, I think your getting better each day. :)

Indeed he is.
 
0
•••
pm'ed you my entry
 
0
•••
Any format requirements? Will this be used for anything other than the website?

Oh and, when does it end? :)
 
0
•••
First concept:

rs4cup.jpg


Image is 604px x 150px - the size of your current background image. 100% vector and custom-made.

Feedback appreciated :)
 
0
•••
nice work will7,
your work is brilliant
 
0
•••
Thanks wackyjoe, really appreciate your comments :) Good to see that people are liking my work :tu:
 
0
•••
G G G G G G Game UNIT!

Sorry I just love that domain.

Edit: I see a lot of people using that skin. Where can I get it?
www.planetarcades.com
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Screwed up the PSD so didnt really get to do all i wanted with it. Chages can be made if wanted.

gameunit7zf.jpg
 
0
•••
Feeback appreciated:
 
0
•••
Here is my entry:

gameunitentry3yn.jpg
 
0
•••
Hi Suprastan,

Here's my entry.

originall_gameunit.png


Feedback is appreciated.
 
0
•••
not bad guys.. Keep em coming:)
 
0
•••
I'll submit mine later today, I have an idea in my head, lets see if I can implement it. Cheers.
 
0
•••
WOngPK, need to see them on top of some background... Cant really tell what they would look like.. Also really dont like to have a ton of dead space to the right of the background.. Looks bland:)
 
0
•••
Okay, finished.

LOGO
DadaDesign_GameUnit01.png


LOGO WITH BG
DadaDesign_GameUnit02.png


Feedback appreciated.
 
0
•••
nice site....i like all the content on it.
anyway here's mine...
I just added that line for whatever reasons =P
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back