Dynadot

3 Sales Totaling $1.25 Million Lead This Week's Chart - ccTLDs Ring Up 4 of Top 5

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. It was a big week with two of the year's ten biggest sales being recorded including two of 2011's five biggest ccTLD sales. The country codes wound up taking four of the top five spots on our new all extension Top 20 Sales Chart. You can get all of the details here:http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2011/20111123.htm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
From DNJournal.com: "Lead gen whiz Braden Pollock of LegalBrandMarketing.com was the person who bought Local.ly for $100,000 but Braden immediately resold the domain for an undisclosed sum (I can tell you that Pollock moved the domain for more than he paid for it)."
So let me get this straight, local.ly was resold for an "undisclosed sum," but if that sum is "undisclosed," then what verification did you see that the name was sold "for more than he paid for it?" This is the type of perceived BS that gives the domain business a really stinky atmosphere.

Of course, again, there are auction "results" from the largest admitted auction fraudster in domain history, Snapnames, those results posted as though you can blindly trust them. Haha!

What a sleazy business, with sleazy players. No wonder lots of domainers have bailed from the usual forums and "news" entities. Don't these entities look in the mirror?

Last edited:
•••
From DNJournal.com: "Lead gen whiz Braden Pollock of LegalBrandMarketing.com was the person who bought Local.ly for $100,000 but Braden immediately resold the domain for an undisclosed sum (I can tell you that Pollock moved the domain for more than he paid for it)."
So let me get this straight, local.ly was resold for an "undisclosed sum," but if that sum is "undisclosed," then what verification did you see that the name was sold "for more than he paid for it?" This is the type of perceived BS that gives the domain business a really stinky atmosphere.

Of course, again, there are auction "results" from the largest admitted auction fraudster in domain history, Snapnames, those results posted as though you can blindly trust them. Haha!

What a sleazy business, with sleazy players. No wonder lots of domainers have bailed from the usual forums and "news" entities. Don't these entities look in the mirror?
I just found this thread. I know it's a few years too late but I may as well respond anyway. I flipped the name for $125k.

•••
Wow, $10,800 for Aron.com was really cheap.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back