Dynadot

3 LLL .net and .org domain guidelines

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Are there any guidelines on values of 3 character domains based on recent sales of .net and .org tlds?

w/o meaningful acronym? .net? .org? (ie zqv.net/.org ?)

w/ meaningful acronym ? .net? .org? (ie biz.net/.org ?)

Where would you draw the line on paying a backorder service $60-$120 to pick one of these up? :?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It depends on the letters actually. all the same letter will always bring a premium in the .net and .org ext. I would go $2500 on xxx.net

•••
Sorry I guess I wasn't clear here- LLL was letterletterletter. OK to PM you w/ some examples? Already have one on SnapNames. Some are already unavail at Snap. Willl donate 50 NP ea for your read on 4 or 5 examples. . (Don't believe in asking for a free lunch)

•••
Sure id be glad to look at them. But I can tell you right off the back that all letters would probably be worth more then the $69 initial snap subscription.

•••
Originally posted by .edu
Sure id be glad to look at them. But I can tell you right off the back that all letters would probably be worth more then the $69 initial snap subscription.
Agree with .edu.

•••
Without seeing those you are considering, I would tend to agree that most combinations would be worth it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back