NameSilo

.us 3 Letter .us Question

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

andyy15

Established Member
Impact
4
Why are the three letter .us selling for so cheap in the auction forum? Is it cause they all contain q, z, or x? Are there any 3 letter .us left to reg anyway or are they all taken? I know it's not the best extension but you would think they would go for more then $5.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I believe they are still all taken. Less desirable letter combos bring less $$.
 
0
•••
AD is right on and overall I am surprised at how few lll.us sell even great letters I still believe guess it going to take longer for US companies to buy them when the .com/.net taken.
 
0
•••
You would think in a few years they will become popular because a) a lot more .com's will be registered and b) there are a growing number of businesses in the US.
Also I too thought all 3 letter .us domains were registered. Well thanks for the reply lol I was afraid nobody was going to help me answer my question. I was thinking of getting one of those 3 letter .us domains, probably still will.

Thanks,
Andrew
 
0
•••
i think they are a very good long term investment. Hold onto many and you only need one end user sale to get back all the money you invested.
 
0
•••
Just my opinion ANDY get whatever name you like but I think it better to get a good three letter .us with good letters if it cost $50 rather than bad letters for$5 or $10. Good Luck either way
 
0
•••
Thanks equity. The domain I have in mind has a meaning and can be developed :)
Andrew
 
0
•••
I got one other question about .us domains... Does anyone know for sure if all the 3 letter .us domains are taken? How about the other main extensions like .biz, .org, .info? I know I tried to backorder a few in the past with no success.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back