IT.COM

.us 3 letter .US domains - What is the worth?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi All
We all know that 3 letter .coms are highly valuable
since there are no 3 letter .coms left for registration
But what is the value of a 3 letter .US domain?
Will they be valuable in the future? Any scope?
Please clarify all aspects

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
depends on the letters.

•••
If the 3 letter contains q,x,y,z or j then the domain is automatically worthless unless there is a highly identifiable meaning.

Other random 3 letters are still minimum value at this moment. However those are not available now anyways.

•••
the appraisals forum is for owned domains. thread moved to domain discussions

•••
There is always a possibility he hasn't registered it yet and is thinking what it could be worth and is it worth registering!!!

•••
domaintalk said:
There is always a possibility he hasn't registered it yet and is thinking what it could be worth and is it worth registering!!!

In which case, the domain/s being unowned, then this thread rightly belongs within domain discussions. :)

•••
superprogrammer said:
Hi All
We all know that 3 letter .coms are highly valuable
since there are no 3 letter .coms left for registration
But what is the value of a 3 letter .US domain?
Will they be valuable in the future? Any scope?
Please clarify all aspects

I think so. I been seeing more .us domains being developed and more tv & magazine ads with companies using the newer extensions. I think they will at least be selling for more then the $15 wholesale discount lots I have been seeing alot of lately sometime in the future.

•••
well all of them are reg and they will definitely rise in value after time. A good investment if you ask me. Even the worst ones are selling for at least $15 now

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back